Rate Dr. Barb Romanowski

Dr. Barb Romanowski's Ratings

An outstanding doctor. I had to see Dr. Romanowski over a long period of time and she was always caring and informative. I wish she was my regular doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Well respected and great specialist who is very honest and respectful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

she was amazing i saw her a few years ago.she explained to me what was going on it was a pleasure meeting her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

have been seeing her 4ever now - very professional .. will keep her as my hiv/ aids specialist. She is simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

I participate in a drug study, and also wish that Dr. R was my regular doctor. She is an exceptional person/doctor and is doing such important work in the field of infectious diseases. Her assistant Linda is also lovely to deal with. I feel lucky to live in a country that provides healthcare, and especially with such professional and kind people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

She is not my regular doctor but I wish she was. I see her as part of a drug study. She takes the time to talk and I never feel like she is trying to rush me out of the room. An exceptional doctor and the rest of her staff is fantastic too. Very personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2009

Knowledgable, non judgemental, excellent bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2008

This experience was excellent. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Romanowski and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

She is always on time, and VERY wonderful to visit. She know's what she's talking about!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1123956].votes_count ]]