Rate Dr. Susan S. Roper

Dr. Susan S. Roper's Ratings

Dr Roper and her staff are excellent in every way - Professional, caring, polite, etc. Unfortunately, she is very booked these days as everyone loves her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][360716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Excellent,nice,thorough and very knowledgeable doctor and staff. Because she is such a good doctor and so thorough, they need to schedule less people per day. I waited 1:15 past my appt. time and another long-term patient told me she has never waited less than an hour past hers. I felt it was worth it, after bad experiences with two other area Dermatologists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][360715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Great Dermatologist. Concientious about cleanliness, sterile instruments, has the most up-to-date information on various medical procedures. Kind and straight-shooter. Runs a super office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][360714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

All round excellent staff and Dr. After many attempts with other Dr's, finally found out what I was allergic to. Cannot thank them enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][360713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Roper found my melanoma that I didn't even know I had. I highly recommend Dr. Roper to everyone who needs to have their skin checked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][360712].votes_count ]]