Rate Dr. Crawford C. Campbell

Dr. Crawford C. Campbell's Ratings

Dr. Campbell is the epitome of a wonderful doctor!! he is always smiling, warm, compassionate, explains everything to you!! I wish he could be my PCP!!! He rocks!!!

Submitted March 6, 2011 | flag

He is a top notch hand/wrist surgeon. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag

Wish he could be my primary doctor. Puts you right at ease the minute you meet him. Knows his stuff. Good sense of humor.

Submitted May 11, 2009 | flag

I found Dr. Campbell to be very knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and funny! He has a wonderful, warm way about him...he really puts you at ease. For my surgery, he came into the O.R. singing!

Submitted March 3, 2008 | flag

Excellent in every way. I was referred to him for carpal tunnel surgery by another doctor who said Dr. Campbell is the only surgeon she would have operate on her hands. Very knowledgeable, sensitive with great follow through.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2007 | flag

Excellant Hand surgeon. Even though he's bald you will have the biggest crush on him after your first visit Great bed side manor and he knows what he's doing.

Submitted July 25, 2007 | flag