Rate Dr. David A. Dixon

Dr. David A. Dixon's Ratings

Dr. Dixon and staff are always very professional and helpful. They have always been able to accommodate me, even after hours. Clinic is clean and professional. Usually the maximum wait time is 10-15 minutes. I would highly recommend Dr. Dixon to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Dixon was incredible. He is very kind and knows what he is doing. I felt a little bit worried about my appointment but he made it so easy. He really made me feel at home and that I didn't need to worry about anything. He explained exactly what he was going to do and how it would benefit me in the future. I highly recommend seeing him if you have any kind of foot problems. The procedure was so simple on my part and very well done on his. If you have foot problems go see him, HE IS THE BEST !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I went to my appointment 20 min. late. I knew I had to sit and wait 'cause I missed my spot, but I didn't know I had to wait an hr to get in. I told the receptionist that when I was late, someone took my spot. 5 patients are visited after I came, how is that possible? I should n't wait for an hr, so the receptionist said that oh, the Doctor is running late!! (what a surprise). Then she explained that she book each appointment 10 min. I told her I was sitting here and observed that each appointment takes at least 15 min. So why do you book patients in 10 min. interval? and your deference is that the Dr is running late. I am going to be late for my work, because of this inefficiency. She said we do what doctor tells us. I saw the doctor was in the corner and listened to us, but didn't say anything.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524976].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I suffered from a sore ankle and heel which had made walking difficult for two years. Previous efforts to treat it had been unsuccessful. I chose Dr. Dixon from the ratings on this site. An x-ray suggested the problem. The orthotics he prescribed lessened the pain, but did not solve it. Back for a seond visit and a new set of orthotics. This set has solved my problem, I can now walk normally. He waived his $30 fee for the second set. He does not appear to mark-up the orthotics, as they are about 60% of the cost of a pair I had received previously from a different clinic. As most others point out, he enjoys his work and he has a very appealing manner. Punctuality: I was opening the exam-room door to leave when he appeared for my second appointment. He was late because of the time he took to treat a previous patient. It had not occurred to him to interrupt his treatment of a drop-in patient in order to deal with one who had made an appointment. Most important for me, he solved my problem when others had not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520495].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Dr. Dixon is a very caring and knowledgable doctor. I would highly recommend him for any foot problems. I have had far greater success with him than with my GP family doctor as he has more experience in particular foot problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

I had heard and read notes from others about how bad his office and personal work was. So reluctantly I made an appointment to see him. The office was busy when I went in but the two assistants working in the front were efficient, personable and at one point laughing with me about something that I said. Within 5 minutes I was in the office and in another 5 minutes Dr Dixon came in. I found him to be easy going, informative and gentle. Humour is part of his repertoire too. MY orthotics were cast and when I picked them up they were very much up to the standards I had required. So on my visit all was seamless. I would be happy to go back to him in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

After many phone calls to different podiatrist's offices, I chose to make an appointment with Dr. Dixon.First of all I was stunned when I called his office and was told the visit fee was $30, every other place I called was double, triple and quadruple or even more than his price. Same with orthotics prices...almost double or more, depending where you call. I have a problem with my feet, and my family doctor suggested I get orthotics, which led me to Dr.Dixon. The receptionist was friendly, and there were 2 other people waiting.I waited about 20 min before being seen, and Dr.Dixon was extremely personable, funny, laid back and puts you at ease.I did end up getting orthotics,which have been so helpful and I am so glad I found DR.Dixon's office.It's a shame more doctor's aren't like Dr.Dixon, he takes his time with you and really cares about whatever issues you have with your feet,unlike other Dr.'s that rush you out after a couple of min.,I highly recommend DR.Dixon for all foot trouble.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Although a wait time is often required to see a professional, I feel that Dr.Dixon is an exceptional Doctor. Very personable and excellent bedside manner. He takes the time to make each of his clients feel special and at ease. He is appreciated by so many for good reason!!! A+++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Dixon is a very personable and offers his apologies freely for the excessive wait times in his office. The average wait for me was 40 minutes. This doctor is running a cash machine corporation billing $30-40.00 for five minutes of his time. He’s more then happy to have you come back and wait in his congested waiting room for another $30.00. Dr. Dixon is very use to healthcare privatization and takes full advantage. I caution future visitors not to be taken in by his sincere apologies and excellent bedside chatter, which are sales strategies aimed at keeping his office volume at 160%. This doctor needs to clean up his act and start respecting patient’s time. A doctor that has this kind of attitude towards patient’s time is not the doctor for me. His office staff has very poor scheduling practices, which come from the headman, DR DIXON. Its my recommendation you look for an alternative doctor that will spend more then five minutes with you and keeps their office running on time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2442707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

The best foot specialist ever. He treated my corns for several years with great results. Better than all podiatrists that I have seen before. Medicine is a vocation more than the profession for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1124449].votes_count ]]