Rate Dr. Charles Bruce Malone

Dr. Charles Bruce Malone's Ratings

Natalie the front office person is not nice, uncaring not professional.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Malone by a family member. He is very attentive and thorough. Dr. Malone is a brilliant surgeon. He truly cares about his patients. Two other family members have been healed by Dr. Malone. I have a lot of faith in Dr. Malone.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Malone fixed my torn meniscus this year and I'm so glad he did. He came highly recommended and the recovery time was minimal. I'm about to have him look at my other knee.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Malone is an exceptional surgeon. He helped heal my mother-in-law. He did one hip replacement and a revision of a hip replacement. Our family is very blessed to know him.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Malone had an excellent repair job on a narly fracture below the left knee in seven weeks; fracture has healed and I can begin putting pressure on it. “on my left leg and foot onto the walker.

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Malone had an excellent repair job on a nasty fracture on the tibula below left knee. In seven weeks; fracture has healed and I can begin putting pressure on my left leg and foot. Onto the walker! No need for improvement.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2011 | flag

He found and corrected a broken arm that I had for 5 years. He also fixed my dad's hip and knee. We couldn't be happier.

Submitted May 16, 2010 | flag

Excellent doctor that is both personable and technically as a surgeon. He repaired my broken patella (knee cap) in August and it has healed very well.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2010 | flag

good surgeon. no bedside manner. difficult to contact. aloof.

Submitted July 27, 2005 | flag