Rate Dr. Armen Vartany

Dr. Armen Vartany's Ratings

I couldn't ask for more. The result of my Tummy Tuck is amazing even though it is only two weeks since I had it done. Dr. Vartany is real professional and went above and beyond my expectation. The office team are all very professional and yet friendly. I felt they kne w me for ages. Thank you every one for the great transformation you made it happen to me.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

I am incredibly pleased with the results of my rhinoplasty by Dr. Armen Vartani. Before the surgery, I was concerned about how natural my nose would look, and he assured me that my nose would look natural. And yes it did! Dr. Vartani is very knowledgeable and patient, and took the time to answer all my questions. His staff told me all I needed to know about pre-operative and post-operative procedures, which facilitated my recovery process immensely. He is a gifted surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone who wishes wishes to undergo plastic surgery. I am very pleased!

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Eerything was very smooth and I got the date of the sugery as soon as I wished and the staff were very helpful, and the doctor was really nice and I love the way my nose looks after the op!!

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

Everything was as expected :) Doctor Vartany is a very caring and talented person. He made me feel comfortable and confident before and after the surgery. All his staff are very friendly and extremely professional, always doing their best to attend to my needs - schedule/hrs/questions. I recommend them to any person that asks me about my successful surgery. In addition I have done hair laser removal with Roxanna, which I believe is one of the most loving/calming nurses that I ever have met in my life!

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Vartany is kind, thorough, and EXTREMELY talented. I would recommend him to anyone. Don't go to Beverly Hills for work.Go to Dr.Vartany in Glendale. He's the best.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Vartany and his staff are the best. Thank you so much Dr. Vartany for the great work and look of my boobs :). His work is amazing and you feel so safe with him. He's very patient and answers all your questions. I'm soooo happy with the result. Best doctor ever :)

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

I would like to thank Dr. Vartany for the work he did my nose and boobs look AMAZING!!..So happy that i chose him as my surgeon. Now its time to start the summer right :) ...Thanks to You Dr.Vartany!!

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Vartany was very nice and he didn't make you feel like you were asking inane questions. He explained thoughtfully and was always available.

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

Dr.Vartany has done my breast reduction and just a week ago did my nose. Love the results..will recommend everyone to go to Dr. Vartany..

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

I highly reccomend Dr. Vartany to anyone wanting to do some type of cosmetic procedure. I feel very safe and comfortable with him.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag