Rate Dr. Chad L. Alderson

Dr. Chad L. Alderson's Ratings

Wow! I have never been to a chiropractor before and Dr. Alderson was highly recommended by a co-worker. At the beginning of my appointment I was a good 6" out of alignment (standing) and 2" out of alignment with my legs when lying down. After 1 appointment my legs are even and my standing alignment is improved by at least 75%. The limp I had because of my back injury is reduced also by about 75% and my body feels hugely better! Dr. Alderson really knows what he's doing and his manner is casual and very relaxing and it doesn't feel like he's talking down to you at all. I'm looking forward to my next appointment in a few days and have complete confidence that my injury will be resolved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I've been to numerous chiropractors over the years and Dr. Chad is by far the best. He has a very gentle style that never leaves me feeling sore or worse than before, which is especially important when dealing with the neck. He never encourages me to come back more than I need to and I am able to get in to see him on pretty short notice most of the time. The bottom line is that his treatments WORK. A treatment every month or so keeps me healthy and pain free, which is saying something for a 45 year old workaholic triathlete with a toddler at home!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Alderson listens carefully, then does a visual inspection, and then a physical treatment that is very skilled, specific and respectful. He works with me toward my goal of running pain-free. He is very efficient, too. Appts are not long but quite a lot is covered. I had been to a long series of physios before going to Dr. Alderson, and have found his treatment works better for my type of problem. Clinic is clean and receptionist efficient and organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Dr Alderson is the best! He is kind, funny and absolutely great. I am a patient for life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

Dr. Alderson is a no-nonsence practitioner who knows what he is doing. He makes the patient feel comfortable and explains a problem in understandable terms. Equally important , he always succeeds in getting me back on my feet most of the time after one session I can only recommend Dr. Alderson to anybody who needs a chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Super chiropractor. Really knows his stuff. I would recommend Chad to anyone requiring a chiropractor without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Alderson is the best chiropractor I have ever seen. Extremely knowledgeable and efficient. Reads your body with superb speed and accuracy and fixes you with confidence and a smile. Ten thumbs up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

I had seen several different chiropractors before finding Chad and will NEVER go to anyone else!! I have recommended him several times to friends who've been extremely gratefult to meet him as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2012

Receptionist is efficient and pleasant. Dr. Alderson is professional, precise, friendly, youthful and energetic (important when you are manipulating bones all day). His treatments, when combined with recommended activity levels, were extremely helpful for recurring pain in my hip during running or long walks. He answers all my questions thoughtfully and I've found his recommendations very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

I have been a client of Dr Chad's for more than ten years, during this time, I have found him to be the best of 5 chiropractors that I have seen in my life. With Chad you get a doctor who is interested in treating the whole person, after quickly and efficiently determining the cause of the problem. Chad is sincere, professional, extremely knowledgable and effective and skilled at his craft, as such he serves the community with distinction and is a real asset to the chiropractic world. Because of Chad's ability, I had not needed to see him in a long time. Recently, I "put my back out", I was in so much pain and could hardly walk, Chad was away on vacation and I was forced to try a new chiropractor, after two visits and still no treatment until I conmnitted to a 70 treatment plan, I decided to wait in pain, popping pills for Chad to return.I was seen as soon as he got back, treated immediately and felt relief, I realised I had taken Chad for granted, what a great doctor, recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125694].votes_count ]]