Dr. Chad L. Alderson

Rate Dr. Chad L. Alderson

Dr. Chad L. Alderson's Ratings

Dr. Alderson listens carefully, then does a visual inspection, and then a physical treatment that is very skilled, specific and respectful. He works with me toward my goal of running pain-free. He is very efficient, too. Appts are not long but quite a lot is covered. I had been to a long series of physios before going to Dr. Alderson, and have found his treatment works better for my type of problem. Clinic is clean and receptionist efficient and organized.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Alderson is the best! He is kind, funny and absolutely great. I am a patient for life.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Alderson is a no-nonsence practitioner who knows what he is doing. He makes the patient feel comfortable and explains a problem in understandable terms. Equally important , he always succeeds in getting me back on my feet most of the time after one session I can only recommend Dr. Alderson to anybody who needs a chiropractor.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

Super chiropractor. Really knows his stuff. I would recommend Chad to anyone requiring a chiropractor without hesitation.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Alderson is the best chiropractor I have ever seen. Extremely knowledgeable and efficient. Reads your body with superb speed and accuracy and fixes you with confidence and a smile. Ten thumbs up.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

I had seen several different chiropractors before finding Chad and will NEVER go to anyone else!! I have recommended him several times to friends who've been extremely gratefult to meet him as well!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

Receptionist is efficient and pleasant. Dr. Alderson is professional, precise, friendly, youthful and energetic (important when you are manipulating bones all day). His treatments, when combined with recommended activity levels, were extremely helpful for recurring pain in my hip during running or long walks. He answers all my questions thoughtfully and I've found his recommendations very helpful.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

I have been a client of Dr Chad's for more than ten years, during this time, I have found him to be the best of 5 chiropractors that I have seen in my life. With Chad you get a doctor who is interested in treating the whole person, after quickly and efficiently determining the cause of the problem. Chad is sincere, professional, extremely knowledgable and effective and skilled at his craft, as such he serves the community with distinction and is a real asset to the chiropractic world. Because of Chad's ability, I had not needed to see him in a long time. Recently, I "put my back out", I was in so much pain and could hardly walk, Chad was away on vacation and I was forced to try a new chiropractor, after two visits and still no treatment until I conmnitted to a 70 treatment plan, I decided to wait in pain, popping pills for Chad to return.I was seen as soon as he got back, treated immediately and felt relief, I realised I had taken Chad for granted, what a great doctor, recommend him!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

I was a patient of Chad's father for years and when he retired and Chad took over- I knew right away I was in good hands. Chad is so knowledgeable, gentle, compassionate and he literally saved my life- can't say enough good things about him- highly recommend him- he is one of the top Chiropractor that I have experienced.

Submitted April 24, 2011 | flag

He is very thorough and explains everything to you as he goes. He listens to everything you have to say and does not rush. I felt very comfortable during the visit. He is one of the most patient, thorough, and helpful doctors I have been to.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2010 | flag