You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Mizera

Dr. Richard Mizera's Ratings

Met Dr. Mizera through a pre-op work up, prior to my family member's cancer surgery. Dr. Mizera took extra time to address all of our concerns. More importantly, he spoke to my family member in an honest, clear, and at times, stern manner, that came across as professional and caring. Exactly what we needed to hear to proceed confidently. We've never met a doctor like him, and wish they were all like Dr. Mizera. This is a man who clearly loves what he does, and will make a positive impact in people's lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

In my family's opinion, Dr. Mizera is a fantastic Doctor. My mom is currently in the hospital with a working diagnosis of Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)and the level of care he's shown, goes well above and beyond the call of duty ! He has shown her dignity and compassion and has even taken the time to call our family outside of his working hours to discuss her course of treatment. "Hats off Doc" for your commitment to patient care...thanks again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Very knowledgable and kind. Also a great doctor, if you have a problem, he'll find it, and fix it, if it's possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2008

Great Doctor went above and beyond the call of duty. Should have listened to him and stayed in the hospital as he suggested. Unlike most doctors found him to actually care for people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Great Doc. Went above what is necessary re education. Only concern, is that I had trouble understanding him because of his accent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125820].votes_count ]]