Rate Dr. D. PATRICK Martin

Dr. D. PATRICK Martin's Ratings

Best doctor in the world.... I never felt so good. Im 62 years old and can finely sleep after 45 years of insomnia. Patrick martin is the man and I am very thankful he is my doctor. Stuart

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

I am a cancer survivor. Who is no longer eligable for insurance. Dr. Martin allowed me to pay in cash. That was my first awesome experience. Many Drs. no longer do cash payments. I was looking for a Dr. who would keep up on my testing and such. I don't need an oncologist and there are no local specialists for endocronology. Where I am at now as a survivor, a Family Dr. is just fine. It's been difficult finding someone who really cares about me as a patient. Usually I am in and out like a cow in a processing plant. However, Dr. Martin took time to listen to me and my concerns. He was super friendly, very professional, and knowledable. His staff is very friendly and efficient as well. I am so releived to have finally found a Dr. who cares and who respects his patients! Thank you Dr. Martin!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Martin is a great physician. He stays abreast of my ongoing health needs. He contacts and sets up appointments to track my blood pressure, cholesterol etc.... He is old school medine in that he gets to know you as a person and cares about your health and well being.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr Martin was always very good, attentive to my needs, knowledgeable and caring.

Submitted June 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Martin is wonderful, has a great bedside manner, and really listens.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

I have used DR.Pat Martin for 4 yrs. Very approachable, takes time to listen has a friendly office staff, knows me as a person not a patient. Quick to get in to appointments. Caring. Knowledgable. Willing to work with my ideas too. Very helpful . I trust him.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr. Martin is excellant and caring doctor and takes his time with you and will always try to find the answers to your problems. His reception needs a little training. But his nurses are very helpful and nice. :)

Submitted Sept. 15, 2010 | flag

I have been using Dr. Martin for a few years now. I feel very comfortable with the relationship. I have had doctors before that just didn't care. Dr. Martin is very friendly and cares about your overall health issues. If you need a doctor I would recomend Dr. Patrick Martin.

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Martin is fabulous. He's one of the best family Physicians I've encountered. He listens to what his patients say, doesn't rush, is practical and cost conscious when choosing treatment and tests. He's the best.

Submitted May 17, 2009 | flag

We had to find a new family dr when our usual dr left her practice suddenly. We ended up with Dr Martin and have been treated very well by him. He has been caring and understanding and able to take over the care of our family without too much trouble. He did want copies of our medical files from our former dr before he would treat us (which was not easy to get), but once he received those, he was up and running. We like Dr Martin and hope he remains in practice for many years to come.

Submitted April 24, 2009 | flag