Rate Dr. Hany Beshay

Dr. Hany Beshay's Ratings

Most of the staff/front desk at Dr. Beshay clinic is unprofessional and they don't know their work. They don't manage patients file properly. If any patient has any blood work or any other tests in laboratory, doctor/staff don't tell the patient about any issue until patient asked them. If doctor refer to Specialist then the staff/doctor most of the time don't faxed requisition to Specialist or staff don't call to the patients that when they have an appointment with Specialist doctor. It is a horrible clinic. Dr Beshay now only work for money, he don't care about his patient. He don't have any fixed schedule to see his patients. He is running this clinic as a business. I should recommend that Health Ministry should do survey from his patients to get true picture. These types of doctors should not be permitted to run clinics.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2014 | flag

It is a very busy clinic but the atmosphere is generally very friendly and welcoming both the staff and the doctors make you feel very comfortable and at home. The wait is a bit long though, i would definitely not go elsewhere.

Submitted April 19, 2014 | flag

A friend recommended him to me. This Doctor is very friendly and answered my questions patiently. Even though he was super busy. I didn't feel rushed as I do at other walk in clinics. The wait at the front was a little long though.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Been there several times, doctors are good but front desk receptionist/clerk not so very good, need to change or do some customer service training...

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hany is an excellent family physician, caring, modest, and remembers small details.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

I disagree my experience it is great clinic . he is very nice doctor . see how busy when he is at the clinic . very helpful , even he did not charge me my sick note ,when he knows that , I am single mom .please be fair

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

The clinic service is horrible, Dr Beshay is working only for money, He does not try to spend any effort to find out the patient problem, after I finshed the exam last time, I found he sent my perscription to the clinic's pharmcy which owned by his wife, Bussiness...Bussiness...Bussiness.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Fantastic Doctor! I have never been to his clinic, but have accidentally bumped into him twice at 2 different walk in clinics in the past several years. Wonderful around children, very pleasant, knowledgeable. Would like to go to his clinic at Terry Fox but see some bad reviews about staff. Hopefully he can address this with them, as it would be a shame for so much of his hard work to go wasted by incompetent staff. Will definitely try his office, and am hopeful the outcome will be a good one. Overall A++ doctor.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Rude staff but there is a very nice lady I dont know her name but she has red hair. professional and very nice. Docter is pretty good.

Submitted March 24, 2012 | flag

Poor service, waited over two hours for a scheduled appointment. Was treated by a student doctor practicing under dr. Bishay who was not very knowledgeable

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag