Rate Dr. Hany Beshay

Dr. Hany Beshay's Ratings

Dr. Beshay is a good person. Unfortunately his staff and other Doctors that also practise in that clinic are not very helpful. I was there to ask for a test for my complain but they keep asking me to come back. they have to understand that we are working too. Staff needs more knowledge and training on how to deal customer or patients efficiently . Confidentiality is not been practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr Beshay Must fire all front desk staff .... They DO NOT care about any patient File , referral , blood work , plus they are very rude without exception

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. Beshay looked after me for many years prior to me moving out of Mississauga. I have a chonic pain condition and as I started to see him on a walk in basis he eventually became my family Dr for all things. He is amazing!! All negative comments are only one persons experience. The wait time is a bit long but I never ever had a problem with staff or services rendered. Appts and follow ups were managed well. I miss him as a Dr actually. He cared so much and helped me through a very rough period in my life when I needed a physician the most. I can't say enough good about him. Cheers Dr. Hany Beshay...you are the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Most of the staff/front desk at Dr. Beshay clinic is unprofessional and they don't know their work. They don't manage patients file properly. If any patient has any blood work or any other tests in laboratory, doctor/staff don't tell the patient about any issue until patient asked them. If doctor refer to Specialist then the staff/doctor most of the time don't faxed requisition to Specialist or staff don't call to the patients that when they have an appointment with Specialist doctor. It is a horrible clinic. Dr Beshay now only work for money, he don't care about his patient. He don't have any fixed schedule to see his patients. He is running this clinic as a business. I should recommend that Health Ministry should do survey from his patients to get true picture. These types of doctors should not be permitted to run clinics.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2527244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

It is a very busy clinic but the atmosphere is generally very friendly and welcoming both the staff and the doctors make you feel very comfortable and at home. The wait is a bit long though, i would definitely not go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

A friend recommended him to me. This Doctor is very friendly and answered my questions patiently. Even though he was super busy. I didn't feel rushed as I do at other walk in clinics. The wait at the front was a little long though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Been there several times, doctors are good but front desk receptionist/clerk not so very good, need to change or do some customer service training...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1125911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Dr. Hany is an excellent family physician, caring, modest, and remembers small details.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

I disagree my experience it is great clinic . he is very nice doctor . see how busy when he is at the clinic . very helpful , even he did not charge me my sick note ,when he knows that , I am single mom .please be fair

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1125909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

The clinic service is horrible, Dr Beshay is working only for money, He does not try to spend any effort to find out the patient problem, after I finshed the exam last time, I found he sent my perscription to the clinic's pharmcy which owned by his wife, Bussiness...Bussiness...Bussiness.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1125912].votes_count ]]