Dr. Mark N. Perlmutter

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Mark N. Perlmutter has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does anyone know exactly where Dr Perlmutter is currently practicing?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

15/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6
RID: 2668381
02/06/13 5 4 5 5 Dr.Perlmutter is an excellent Dr.he is very knowledgeable in his field and very caring with all his patients making you feel very important,he does run alittle behind because of the time he takes with each one of his patients,not making you feel rushed with questions you have for him and he takes time to explain all your concerns never had a dr.that made me feel like I was his most important patient as I expressed he is this way with all his patients and will let you know to call him at anytime with concerns and yes he does get back to you within a hour or two his office staff is so friendly and talk to you like you have been a friend for years so thankful we have him for a Dr.  Respond
RID: 2497518
11/12/12 5 5 5 5 This Guy is the man I had my hand crushed and he fixed all my fingers right up and made me feel very comfortable the hole way threw everything and even kept his office open after hours for me and called me after every surgery this Guy went above and beyond what and set the bar way high for all docs
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 2432698
25/09/12 5 5 5 5 finally a dr. that cares about people and not just the money. he fused my wrist and took the time to explain ever part of this surgery and made me feel that i matter thank you
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2294956
26/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Perlmutter is an amazing physician and person. He helped me when I injured my dominant hand.  Respond
RID: 312644
08/05/07 5 5 5 More than an excellent surgeon. Always has time for his patients. Very patient and very, very thorough in his field. Medical background is excellent.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield