Dr. Tanya Rodgers

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/05/07    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Tanya Rodgers has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what language she speak?    Email me    Answer it

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1438992
12/05/11 5 5 5 5 My visit to this office was wonderful. She was very caring and explained, in great detail, what my problem was and what my options were. I initially went because of skin allergies but returned later for some cosmetic injections. She is very good at staying on top of the latest products.
RID: 804221
02/03/09 1 1 4 4 The staff is awful. Ghetto! You will wait an unusual amount of time, and no one on the staff seems to be able to answer a simple question, but keeps shuffling you to another person equally incompetent. Go elsewhere.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 691756
26/09/08 4 4 5 5 Knowledgeable and takes her time with you. She answered all of my questions patiently, and even checked moles that I didn't point out to her. I felt like Dr. Rodgers truly cared about me as a patient, and wanted to educate me as to my concerns. I would definitely return to this doctor.
RID: 673688
25/08/08 4 4 5 5 I went to Dr. Rodgers for a second opinion and I was very impressed. She is very friendly and thorough and does not rush you out of your appointment like some dermatologists tend to do. She goes the extra mile for her patients and I would recommend her to anyone.
RID: 312559
08/05/07 5 5 5 She takes time to listen and she is very knowledgeable regarding up to date information. She is very personable and treats me like I'm a special patient. She also incorporates natural remedies not just all pharmacology. Since I'm into natural ways to treat myself, I was very impressed.  Respond