Rate Dr. Robert Sasse

Dr. Robert Sasse's Ratings

Took my 85 year old mum to see him. My mum felt very comfortable with him. I highly recommend his services. Very personable and explains things very well.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

I find that Dr Sasse always fixes my problems each time I go in an emergency. When an emergency, I get an appointment that day.If I am in pain he sees me at no cost again that day to make sure I am staying in alignment. He is good to instruct me as to how to care for my body as maintenance or when injuries occur. I have been going to see him for several years. I get relief quickly as otherwise I would have had to wait days or more for treatment from my MD.I feel I am healthier keeping good alignment that he maintains.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

More of a massage treatment than Chiropractic. Found him arrogant as well.

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

He has to be one of the best Chiropractors in Ontario. As the above comments have stated he is very caring, courteous and helpful. I have sent a lot of people his way and none of them have had any complaints, only wonderful experiences. You and your staff are the best!!!! Jamie

Submitted Oct. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sasse is very knowledgable and prefessional. He always takes the time to listen and offer helpful advice. All of my exerpiences at his Chiropratic clinic have been very positive and I have benefited greatly from his adjustments. I would highly recommonded Dr. Sasse as a chiropractor!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Sasse is most courteous, comforting and genuinely concerned. He is very accomodateing and flexable. He and his staff are always friendly and helpful.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2007 | flag