Rate Dr. Gary May

Dr. Gary May's Ratings

I am so happy to have been referred to Dr. May 9 years ago. He Is so through, knowledgeable and always friendly remembering his patients and always makes me feel at ease. He makes this very invasive procedure quick and painless all while helping you maintain your dignity. I hope I never need to look for a new Dr!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2442791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Excellent doctor. Thoroughly explain testing options and help me find the right approach for me. Was thorough, prompt and I love being able to converse via email.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Dr. May is the best. I feel lucky to have found him after many bad experiences with G.I. specialists. He is professional,kind, caring and informative. He really knows his specialty. I feel safe in his care. I am grateful to him for all his expertise and help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

I have been attending Dr. May for five years. He has been great and finally he has had a new secretary for the past two years. Yeah

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

i loved dr.may he was so proffessional he takes his time with his patients the secretary is very busy and quick with you but he is very patient and kind thank you for your amazing help you have great hands dr.May

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2011

He is one of the best GI doctors ever! Not only is he very knowledgeable on my condition (cholangitis) and the tests for ERCP, he is very compassionate, accessible, personable and he really cares about his patients. So happy I have him as my dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2011

Wonderful doctor, professional & compassionate. Not so happy with his secretary, a lot of time was wasted waiting for her to return calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Hands down one of the BEST gastroenterologists in Canada! Very courteous, caring and knowledgeable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Out of my many many specialists and doctors I have had, Dr. May is by far, hands down amazing. He is kind, conscientious, warm, thorough, and above all he cares! He takes his time to make you feel like you are his only patient. He follows up and he listens. I cannot thank him enough for everything he has helped me with in the past years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Amazing doctor! Consider yourself lucky if you get him as a specialist. Dr. May, thank you for your care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126397].votes_count ]]