Rate Dr. Robert Gagnon

Dr. Robert Gagnon's Ratings

I have been treated by Dr. Gagnon for over 10 years. He is by far a better chiropractor than others I have been to. Professional, friendly, and extremely knowledgable in all areas of his field. My number one choice by far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

The office is professional and friendly. The staff are always accommodating and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Gagnon and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

I entered Dr. Gagnon's office not having any knowledge of Chiropractic care. Three months later I left his office with no pain & a wealth of knowledge of how to care for my spine. Dr. Gagnon & his receptionists strive to provide optimum chiropractic care. I would strongly recommend Dr. Gagnon to anyone. He is the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Gagnon on a regular basis for over 10 years. I had been going to another Chiropractor but was not seeing any good results. The first trip to Gagnons office showed immediate results. He is up to date with the newest methods and uses them when needed. I have recommended several people to him and they have all been pleased with his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I have been going to see Dr. Gagnon for many years... and he has been the best I have ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Gagnon for 12 years and will continue to go to him until he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Horrific experience!! Waaaay too much money spent....still had pain after 6 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

The best chiropractor I have had ever! Gone to him since little and even when I lived out of town, went to other chiropractors and they just didn't seem to do the adjustments to satisfaction so I would travel to see Dr.Gagnon! Always friendly, helpful, very knowledgeable, even his staff is amazing!! Took my daughter when she was months old and had a little fall and wasn't herself, Dr. Gagnon adjusted her and that day I had my happy girl back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Found him to be pleasant and seemed to know his business. My only complaint is that he insisted on me having an xray in his office after I mentioned that I had one a short while previously at an xray clinic where the results were examined by a radiologist. Why am I paying him an extra $100.00 for something that has been done previously by a professional. Granted the xray he took was load bearing whereas the other was taken while I was reclining. Nevertheless he read the xray not a radiologist. In both cases, neither one showed a problem with my back. It was only when I had a CT scan was the problem of bulging discs brought to light. Why wasn't this recommended in the first place?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

This chiropractor Dr is the best in all of Nanaimo. He has been adjusting my family for years and has helped injuries,migraines,bad backs and neck problems and more. He is very professional,punctual,polite,honest and always smiling. He will only adjust you if needed, and will tell you if the problem can be fixed or not. My family will continue seeing him for years to come....Thanks Dr Gagnon for everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126791].votes_count ]]