Rate Dr. Richard Louis Eiges

Dr. Richard Louis Eiges's Ratings

This patient obviously has no idea how trained Dr Eiges is. He is a DO and brilliant.All my physicans are osteopaths and their training is identical to MD training. The medical boards are identical if not a bit more intense. Dr Eiges is a genius. I have never been treated by a wiser physican. Some patients like to go hop from doctor to doctor and are never satisfied. Believe me, fnding a physican like Dr Eiges was a lucky break. He was able to diagnose what so many other doctors were unable to. He is, in my book..one in a million.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

First of Dr Eiges isn't even an MD. He also has the worst bedside manner and doesn't go by what's in your record from previous doctor. He doesn't care what your previous history is and what medications you're on, just wants what he wants. He should not be practicing.

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Eiges for 18 yrs. and I can say nothing but wonderful things about him. He is not only my Dr., but sees the rest of my family as well. He listens to what you have to say and is a very good diagnostic Dr. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good Dr. I like that he is not an alarmist and when there is something he feels needs a specialist, he will refer you to one. I have never had a problem with his staff either. My attitude is if you are nice, people will be nice in return. I have seen the way some of the patients speak to the staff but no one comments on how rude they can be.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

Submitted June 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Eiges is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He has been my doctor now for over 25 years and it was his level of compassion that originally won me over. Faced with the daunting task of telling my mom she had terminal cancer, Dr. Eiges rallied all of her children for support so that she would not be alone when she heard the news. He kneeled by the side of her bed so that he was looking her in the eye when he told her, held her hand and was as gentle as he could be in such a difficult situation. After having lost my dad to the same disease and having a doctor at one of New York's top hospitals tell us that he was dying by asking us exactly how long we expected our father to live at his age, Dr. Eiges was a breath of fresh air. He has been my doctor ever since and he has always listened to me and has never been dismissive. Albeit, his front desk staff is terrible, but his nurse is exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. Eiges.

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

Love this doctor....Truly listened. Not the least bit dismissive like so many doctors these days.Finally feel I have found a great physican.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Richard Eiges should not be allowed to practice medicine. He is extremely unprofessional, talking about himself rather than listening and diagnosing his patients. He pretends to be genuinely concerned but he is far from it. No matter how urgent it might be to talk to him, Dr. Eiges NEVER EVER returns a phone call, leaving his Gestapo of a staff to do his dirty work. He is one of the worst MD’s and when you need a doctor, be sure to stay as far away from his office as possible. Your life really does depends on it.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

It's funny....but I have had the complete oppositie experience with Dr. Eiges. He is punctual, attentive,refers to proper specialist when needed and most importantly compassionate. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted May 22, 2011 | flag

Dr Eiges can really fool you. He seems nice and caring. But quickly refers you to other facilities. The office staff are obnoxiuis and rude. Also getting and apt is hard. The Dr never returned calls. Also the office staff dismissed me but its the best move cause now i have a caring dr who gives me time of day. The office staff should ALL BE FIRED THEIR RUDE.

Submitted March 13, 2011 | flag

I have recently changes primary care doctors. The doctors I have previously been to never gave me the time to truly listen to what I was saying. I was referred to Dr. Eiges and not only does he give you his undivided attention, you never feel rushed and he is incredibly kind. For the first time in my life, I felt listened to and he helped me understand what was happening to me physically.He is a one of a kind physican and you would be lucky to have him on your side.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2010 | flag