Rate Dr. Ashley Przybysz

Dr. Ashley Przybysz's Ratings

I absolutely LOVE Dr. P!!! She takes her time with me each visit, she listens, is understanding, gentle and I would never see anyone else. Best Dr. In the world!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Przybysz since I was 19 years old (8 years now!). She walked me through newlywed questions and has cared for me through three pregnancies and deliveries. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. Kind, knowledgeable, thorough, always takes me seriously. The nurses and staff love her, both in office and in labor/delivery, which speaks volumes. The other doctors in the practice are wonderful, and the nurses and staff can't be beat. The only downside, since she's so popular, is waiting time, so plan accordingly. She's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Dr. Przybysz is a wonderful lady. I has a miscarriage about a month ago and she was so comforting and made sure that I understood everything that I could do and she even called my three times to check on me emotionally. SHE called, not her staff. That made a huge impression with me. She has been a great doctor and she is a compassinate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

I received news of an abnormal mammogram while simultaneously preparing for a medical procedure with Dr. Przybysz a few years ago. She was wonderful in explaining all my options and even called me late at work to make sure that I was alright. Her kindness and concern for patients make all the difference.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

She is the Greatest! Would recommend to anyone for either OB or GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!! She is so caring and friendly. She never makes you feel uncomfortable and always takes you seriously. Would recommend her to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2010

When I became pregnant last year with my first child I did not have an OBGYN & picked Dr. Przybysz out based on comments from this site & I was not disappointed! She is extremely nice and always makes you feel important and never rushes through anything. I felt so comforted by her through the whole process & would not have wanted anyone but her to be there when my child was born! She is an angel! There ought to be more doctors like her out there. She just seems to genuinely care about you and really seems to enjoy what she does!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Przybysz is fabulous. She delivered my 2nd child by c-section. I had a very rough pregnancy and she was very helpful throughout it all. I am 40 and she was appropriately cautious and made sure I was ok right up until the end. She made me feel very safe. She is knowledgeable and has an amazing bedside manner. She also was great with my 4 year old daughter and making her feel comfortable in the hospital, etc. Great person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2009

She is the best! She makes you feel very comfortable and is very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1126848].votes_count ]]