Rate Dr. Daniel R. Sadler

Dr. Daniel R. Sadler's Ratings

The staff and Dr. Sadler are very professional, compassionate and knowledgeable. They walked me thru every procedure and were very understanding about my anxiety. EXCELLENT!!!!

Submitted June 1, 2013 | flag

Service was a little confusing. My insurance had to contact the office manager twice. I kept getting billed for what was paid by insurance. My childs bottom teeth didn't move after a year & half with braces. Only moved after the retainer was used at night. I think it was invisalign, should've been used from the beginning. Felt as if my insurance got milked. Won't be going back or recommending. Anyone can smile & be friendly when you're giving them money.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

I was greeted by the front desk with a warm smile and a hand shake. The dentist was so friendly and knowledgeable. He spent allot of time with me discussing why I was there and made me feel like I was a member of his family. I am so happy I found Dr. Sadler and I will continue to give him my business. S. Minarik

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

He is one of the best dentists I've ever been to. Great with kids. I would recommend him to anyone. Also has the best staff around, very friendly and courteous. I always feel like one of the family when I go for my appointment.

Submitted May 7, 2007 | flag