Rate Dr. Daniel R. Sadler

Dr. Daniel R. Sadler's Ratings

The staff and Dr. Sadler are very professional, compassionate and knowledgeable. They walked me thru every procedure and were very understanding about my anxiety. EXCELLENT!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Service was a little confusing. My insurance had to contact the office manager twice. I kept getting billed for what was paid by insurance. My childs bottom teeth didn't move after a year & half with braces. Only moved after the retainer was used at night. I think it was invisalign, should've been used from the beginning. Felt as if my insurance got milked. Won't be going back or recommending. Anyone can smile & be friendly when you're giving them money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

I was greeted by the front desk with a warm smile and a hand shake. The dentist was so friendly and knowledgeable. He spent allot of time with me discussing why I was there and made me feel like I was a member of his family. I am so happy I found Dr. Sadler and I will continue to give him my business. S. Minarik

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

He is one of the best dentists I've ever been to. Great with kids. I would recommend him to anyone. Also has the best staff around, very friendly and courteous. I always feel like one of the family when I go for my appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127222].votes_count ]]