Dr. Michael C. Ullery

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. Michael C. Ullery has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5666899

21/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael C."

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1227880
12/08/10 2 1 1 1 Dr. Ullery not only rushes you out of the office as quickly has possible, he is also an incompetent doctor! I've never been to a doctor that is so driven by money!!! How sad. I definitely DO NOT recommend wasting your time and money on this quack!
RID: 1147752
12/04/10 5 4 5 4 Very helpful and knowlegable. Dr. Ullery was a very pleasent doctor.
RID: 1129903
17/03/10 1 4 1 3 Orders useless tests that he can charge for. Doesn't bother to examine you. Doesn't even get you undressed. Explains nothing. Rude or abrupt if you ask questions
RID: 1119940
04/03/10 4 3 1 1 Dr. Ullery seems to care more about using health insurance than actually SOLVING health problems. Several of my concerns went without proper treatment and I've been so disappointed with my experiences with him. Save your money...don't go to Dr. Ullery!  Respond
RID: 1105300
13/02/10 1 1 1 1 Awful. Wouldn't see this Md again if it were free. Made several appt.'s he cancelled most, when I did get in to see him, he had no idea what was wrong. Had to see another doctor for correct diagnosis.  Respond
RID: 971762
25/08/09 2 3 1 3 His assistant called me, after several calls from me asking for results, and told me I have a heart condition then told me I had to meet with his nurse if I had any questions. I was told Dr Ullery did not have any openings to get me in. I think after telling me I have a heart condition he should be available to discuss it with me, not his nurse. I called another doctor.
RID: 965579
18/08/09 2 2 2 3 Took my 90 yr old mother to him and felt he did not really care about her. He had terrible bedside manner - did not listen nor did he check her (physically) for complaints. I felt he just didn't really care about her because of her age.
RID: 873818
29/04/09 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 821044
09/03/09 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor - very skilled and approachable and is easy to talk to
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 655671
03/08/08 5 5 5 5 open,honest,takes the time to talk to you  Respond
RID: 430545
17/10/07 3 5 5 5 Very thorough. Waited less than 10 minutes to get in. He spent a lot of time interviewing me regarding my condition, prior health, lifestyle, etc. He spent time addressing my concerns until I was satisfied. Feel that he has excellent bedside manner. I will continue to use his services though it is no longer convenient due to my relocation.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 422284
01/10/07 4 4 4 5 I think he's one of the most knowledgeable and complete physicians I've ever seen. Follow up is great. Good manner,very friendly.
RID: 388987
20/08/07 2 4 2 2 Not very knowledgeable about my condition. Not respectful towards the patient. Didn't seem to care. Did not listen. Made me feel like he was doing me a favor.
RID: 9804