Rate Dr. Colleen Hammermaster

Dr. Colleen Hammermaster's Ratings

Amazing. So kind, compassionate and funny! I love her way of diffusing an emotional situation without making it feel insignificant. She is very open and honest and I have gotten more help from her after one session then I have from multiple session with others. I would strongly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Literally saved my life. Words can't express how effective, gifted, and insightful Colleen is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Colleen is an awesome listener. She hears what your saying, and has the ability to make you hear what you are saying to understand yourself. My hat is off to her. She made a big change to my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

Extremely caring, considerate and understanding doctor that gives practical advice. Has helped me through really bad times exceptionally. She loves what she does and it shows in her work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Exceptional doctor. Colleen helped me get my life back on track. Professional, personable - amazing human being. Loved my sessions with her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Seeing Dr. H. was a life changing experience. If I could give her higher ratings, I would.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Colleen is one of a kind. She listens, she advises, and she helps you see the world as a better place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

To the point, punctual, helpful, caring, responsive. She does what she can to figure out your problem and isn't shy to share personal experience that relate to the situation. She's an awesome doctor and I would advise anyone to go see her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127438].votes_count ]]