Rate Dr. Hammad Asim

Dr. Hammad Asim's Ratings

The best and most caring doctor anyone could ever hope for!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Polite, to the point, excellent clinician who understands the struggles of people in the real world, and respects patients for having a little knowledge and common sense. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Asim was looking after my wife for a blader issue...the ultrasound should what looked like a lump on the ovary, this had nothing to do with the condition at hand, and nothing was mentioned from the family doctor. My wife went to see the gunecologist about this, it turned out to be cancer, it was caught in time and my wife is doing well. If not for Dr. Asim taking the time to advise my wife of this, she would not be with us now, he saved her life and I will be forever grateful. I also see Dr. Asim for my own condition and he has been wonderful..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Quiet,polite Dr., He operated and removed my cancerous prostate, everything went well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Dr Asim is a very friendly and caring Doctor. He explains everything in easy terms to understand. However his office staff refuse to answer the phone or return messages. The recording says the office is closed on Friday, and open on Tuesday, but when you call Tuesday, all you get is the recording from Friday. At one point I tried to contact the office for nine days and left several messages, none off them returned. For this reason I am looking at changing Drs unless he shakes up his office staff and makes them do what they get paid for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Great guy!Great bedside manners. was very helpful with my issues and felt very comfortable with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

He is an excellent physician. He is doing a commendable job in managing my prostate cancer condition. A very caring personality rounds him out as my kind of doctor.I hope he stays with us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2009

I was one of this physician's first patients. A very personable and dedicated doctor. Very skilled in his field of expertise. If I need medical treatment in the future, I know that I shall be consulting him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2009

My mom has been seeing Dr.Asim for 4 yrs with bladder cancer. He is a wonderful, preventive doc. Never in a hurry, explains everything,& provides super care. . my mom continues to be healthy because of him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2009

Dr. Asim operated on me for prostate cancer.He has an excellent bedside manner.explained the procedure and everything I should expect after the surgery.I got along fantastic.He is a very smart and knowledgeable doctor.I am very grateful that we have such a doctor in our hospitals.As for his staff they too were also very helpful , friendly and polite on all occasions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127596].votes_count ]]