Rate Dr. Raj B. Uttamchandani

Dr. Raj B. Uttamchandani's Ratings

We met Dr.Raj when my husband was admitted to Jackson South.He diagnosed him with severe pneumonia, he explained in layman terms what needed to be done,explained the treatment & how long he thought the healing process may take.He was always the first dr and last dr to see him daily.He is professional, friendly, seems to go above the call of duty. After my husband was released from the hosp he continued to monitor his at home treatment.At this time Dr. raj stayed in contact with the nursing company who would be attending to his needs, he monitored every aspect of his care. When it was time for his follow-up visit, to our surprise Dr. Raj greeted his own patients and took their vitals Wow! He ordered a CT & his Mgr promptly made the appt for the next day.After the CT was done,which was on a Friday, we did not expect to receive the results until M/T ofthe next week.To our surprise again our wonderful Dr. Raj personally called me & my husband and advised the good news on SATURDAY. A++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2353295].votes_count ]]