You may also like

Rate Dr. Anthony Nestel

Dr. Anthony Nestel's Ratings

Probably the best specialist I have seen for my Crohn's yet (and there have been many). Very knowledgeable and understanding. Not looking forward to the time I may need to find a new Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Simply the best. Takes the time to do a thorough examination. Caring and a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Instills considerable confidence and has a pleasant workmanlike manner. Knows his stuff and is always ready to listen and discuss.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

I felt that I had to add a review here despite the fact that I haven't even seen the guy yet. Odd you may think, but this review is entirely based on the way I am being treated after referral, but before any appointment. A good doctor he may be, I have yet to find out, but there are issues here that must be addressed. His staff are extremely unhelpful and offhand when you speak to them. After referral, you don`t get a confirmation or an appointment, you get nothing! You don`t hear until an appointment is offered and the waiting list is longggg. They just don`t appreciate that the patient may be very anxious and suffering. To hear nothing from them is to feel abandoned and uncared for. Even though my doctor has phoned them to say my case deserves some urgency, even though I am in constant pain every day and almost unable to eat, NO PRIORITY has been assigned to my case and they have still not contacted me. It is disgraceful. For that fact and for that alone, this review is based.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

Dr. Nestel is professional & thorough. I had been in Nova Scotia for over 2 years with no treatment for my hemochromatosis (it requires 4x a year phlebotomies). I was becoming very anxious because of my family doctor's reluctance or inability to get me the treatment I needed. Finally, she referred me to Dr. Nestel, and I now get the treatments I need. During every treatment, he drops by to ask if I have any questions or concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Nestel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

I am currently being treated by Dr. Nestel and am very happy with him. He is an excellent doctor who is extremely thorough. Anyone who is lucky enough to be referred to him is in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Gave the best and most thorough exams- more thorough than my GP. Kind and patient, not rushed and very knowledgeable. He tended to me over 12 years ago when I was in ICU and again a couple of years ago for a scope. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Dr. Nestle was very thorough and professional. He spent adequate time speaking with me and answering questions as well as the physical exam. Quiet by thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

Wow, there is a reason why everyone has put 5's across the board. Dr. Nestel is amazing. I wouldn't be alive without him. My condition definitely tested his abilities and knowledge and thanks to him I have never felt better. He was always available and would do anything to fit me in. I can't thank him enough, and I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Nestel is a top-rate internal medicine specialist. Excellent diagnostician. Thorough exams and follow-ups. Excellent listener and concise communicator. Pleasant and personable. Always empathetic and helpful. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1127881].votes_count ]]