Rate Dr. Craig P. Greenberg

Dr. Craig P. Greenberg's Ratings

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Greenberg. He tends to run late, but that's because he gives his patients all the time they deserve. Now my spouse is also one of his patients, and even my parents drive from out-of-state to see him.

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

He is the best doctor in town. He is very smart and listen to his patient. I am proud to meet him as my doctor. He will have large number of patients due to good and best references. He kept me alive.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Greenberg was very helpful with my thyroid issues. He spent quite a bit of time with me..he was not rushing me. He listened to absolutely everything I had to say! I would highly reccommend him to anybody!

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

Listens & takes time to evaluate your problem.I also use armour thyroid and he is willing to prescribe it to me. I am a firm believer in natural thyroid medication

Submitted Sept. 16, 2007 | flag

Talks fast but very intelligent. Pleasant Personality.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2007 | flag

What a joy Dr. Greenberg is! He listens, he's accomodating and he takes as much time as you need to help you with your problem. He also is one of the few endos who will cheerfully prescribe Armour thyroid (even though he's not keen on it). The only downside is that he always runs very late with his appointments (because he listens). A tip: call before you go and see how late he's running, then show up then.

Submitted July 24, 2007 | flag