Rate Dr. Cecil Hershler

Dr. Cecil Hershler's Ratings

I saw Dr. Hershler for several years because of post polio syndrome. I tried repeatedly to get another appointment but never received a phone call to confirm despite calls, letters etc. I was/am most disappointed as he was helpful in the past.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Yes it took a long time to get in however what specialist doesn't? After five years of suffering and no referrals by my useless GP my lawyer suggested I push for this referral. Finally someone is able to explain to me in plain English what I have done to my neck! He was able to provide concrete medical evidence that I indeed was disabled. I had also slipped into depression which was directly linked to the injury. I have just now been able to force the two insurers (STD and LTD) to negotiate a settlement. I only wish I had been referred to Dr Hershler 5 years ago!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1128415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

This doctor is the only one to figure out what was going on medically with me, after years of odd symptoms and much pain it was an incredible relief. I was then able to educate myself in order to help myself. The best doctor I have ever encountered!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1128414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

went to see Dr Hershler last year it was helpfull. in short he was very knowledgable,helpful. and he listens to you,and the staff is great!! going to see him again soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1128413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Hershler is the only Doctor that figured out what was wrong with me!! after years of symptoms, I was simply releived to know what I was dealing with. He is polite and understanding and very thorough. I find it hard to believe these negative posts, who I met was "was great". wish my GP could figure out what he did in a very short appointment. I highly recommendn this Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1128412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

The months and months of waiting for an appointment with no communication from his office is frustrating. (I've been waiting for 8 months.)Once you finally get to see him, Dr. Hershler is the BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1128411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr. Hershler has helped me a great deal during my struggles with post polio syndrome, especially with mobility issues. Signal Pulse Therapy also relieved a great deal of the pain in my hips. I think some of the people here expect a miracle worker. Dr. Hershler is not that, but he is a very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1128410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

Dr. Hershler is a very kind, considerate, careful, and helpful doctor. I was REALLY impressed with how much time he took with me, and how he seemed genuinely concerned about my condition and life. He did not try to sell me on any alternate treatment at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Hershler and really appreciate his assessment and advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1128409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1128420].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 4, 2011

I saw Dr.Hershler twice, i had MVA related whiplash and TOS. i found him to be very compassionate, patient and professional, he dictated his note in front of me, so i had a better understanding about my visit. which i don't think any other MDs ever do. he educated me about my condition and importance of home exercise. He's the best specialist i saw so far. I think he's a rare asset to this society, he has the conscience that even if it's a ICBC case, he can still make the right judgement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1128408].votes_count ]]