Rate Dr. Timothy R. Long

Dr. Timothy R. Long's Ratings

Dr. Long is a very compassionate and knowledgable Dr. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I highly recommend him. I've never had to wait a long time to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Long is a great doctor. I feel very comfortable whenever I go to the office. However, I sometimes feel that he needs to be more open to the patient's input concerning health issues. He is very quick to make up his mind about the underlying problem. Once he makes up his mind, he doesn't seem open to patient concerns that he might be wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Always takes the time to deal with whatever issue I am having. Very, very positive atmosphere in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Very down to earth doctor and very realistic about life. I like him as a doctor and as person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2007

I absolutely love Dr. Long. He's knows exactly what he is doing and what he is talking about. He has been my family dr. for quite a while now. He is the one who sent me to a hearing Dr. when I thought there was sometinhg wrong with it. Come to find out, there was. I was deaf in my left ear and now I wear a hearing aid in my right ear. I am only 16 years old. But, I look up to Dr, Long so much because he is an awesome Christian and a man of God.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2007

I found Dr. Long to be very straightforward and friendly. When I asked him to explain something in greater detail, he always took time to do so. He also has taken the time to look up information when he didn't know an answer. I think he's a very good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Doctor Long is very arrogant. When he makes up his mind about something there is no changing it, even when there is evidence to prove him wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129001].votes_count ]]