Rate Dr. Milana M. Kaplan

Dr. Milana M. Kaplan's Ratings

Love dr Kaplan. She is sweet and easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2509319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Very comfortable setting. Staff is pleasant and Dr. Kaplan is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][361127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

Dr. Kaplan is great! You can feel the concern she has for her patients as soon as you begin to speak to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][361126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Kaplan for a few years and have only good things to say about her. I met her when I was looking for a new psychiatrist because my previous doctor was good at managing my medication but had no bedside manners. She was heaven sent! Warm, understanding, and on the spot with my medications all these years. I always leave her office with a smile on my face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][361125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

I just recently visited Dr. Milana Kaplan first time 30 days ago. I was very hesitant to go see a Psychiatrist, but since I was referred by a great client, I decided to go. Dr. Kaplan was super sweet to me, she took her time in evaluating my situation and spent almost an hour with me! Most doctors rush you out of the office, but not her. She is really dedicated to her trade and I am pleased to report that my symptoms have subsided thanks to her. I will be a client for life! I highly recommend to my family and friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][361124].votes_count ]]