Rate Dr. Marianne Russell

Dr. Marianne Russell's Ratings

she's the best family doctor I've been too and she spent quality time with me while seeing her. she's a very sweet and creditable doctor and her knowledge base is amazing. She's sometimes off time but that means she spends time helping the corncerns of the patients. I'm glad I came to this medical centre .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr. Russell has been helpful to my entire family through a very difficult time. I found her clinic to be supportive and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2591986].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

We found Dr Russell to be a very knowledgeable physician who truly cares for her patients. Sometimes she runs behind but its worth it for the quality of care and experience of the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I have been looking for a family doctor after having a baby and called Dr. Russell's office to see if they were taking patients. The assistant was abrupt and booked me an appointment righr away without answering my question. I showed up for the first time to see her arriving from a 40 minute transit commute with a 2 month old to find the office was closed. I waited 40 mins as it was close to lunch time and no one showed. I left a note asking them to call to reschedule and no one called. I also tried calling for the week after and never got through. What a disgusting way to run a professional business. If you want to be treated like a human being, don't go here.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2544001].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I have had no problems with the staff. Actually, the lady who works there is very good, she knows what's going on and very helpful. Dr Russell is great with my son. I could not be more happy. Yes, sometimes you have to wait. that means she a good dr. Does everyone complain when they wait everywhere else?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528099].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519030].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. M Russell's receptionist is the rudest lady I've ever spoke with. She is very unprofessional, and makes you feel like your time isn't worth didley. It's the little things that make visiting your GP a good experience :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

I love Dr. Russell's new location and staff. The clinic is very professional. Thank you Dr. Russell for providing our family with great care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129293].votes_count ]]