Dr. Marianne Russell

Rate Dr. Marianne Russell

Dr. Marianne Russell's Ratings

Mixed rating. Dr Marianne Russell is amazing. I find her very knowledgeable and to the point. She doesn't waste time once she's actually in the office with you. I like all of her staff... EXCEPT the Asian man. He is so inappropriate, he made comments that "it's been a long time" since my last pap.. I was only trying to ask him if my fax was in. Don't make comments about my pap, something you know nothing about. It hadn't even been a year. He wastes everyone's time. He called me into the office, nearly hit me in the face with the door and then told me they were full and shut the door in my face. So why did you call me up?? These are only 2 reasons I cannot stand this incompetent man.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. M Russell's receptionist is the rudest lady I've ever spoke with. She is very unprofessional, and makes you feel like your time isn't worth didley. It's the little things that make visiting your GP a good experience :(

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

I love Dr. Russell's new location and staff. The clinic is very professional. Thank you Dr. Russell for providing our family with great care!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Russell has been my Doctor for a number of years now, and I am very happy with her as my GP. I recommend her very highly to anyone looking for a Doctor. I really like her informal style and her humour. The last time I was in, I was going through a difficult time in my life, and while she was out of the room for something, she asked the student Doc working with her to show me a funny video from You tube to help cheer me up. I have found her to be very understanding and empathetic, as well as challenging me in taking care of my own health issues. She refers to specialists when needed, follow up is very good, and gives attention to detail.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Submitted Nov. 22, 2012 | flag

I agree with all neg comments above. If u think this doc has given u great service u are perhaps a tad oblivious and I worry for ur health. This lady rushes me out the door every single time without fail. It's hard to ask questions to someone when their other hand is on the doorknob slowly opening the door to leave u midway through a sentence. How can u possibly give any sort of proper diagnosis under those circumstances. I don't think I've ever been in a room with her longer than 1 min. I've been going to this walk-in & apparantly she 'took me on as a patient' without my knowledge, & now I can't switch to one of the better docs at the clinic. I've been avoiding going there & finding other clinics to go to. Never had this experience anywhere else b4, I would avoid her at all cost. Or it may cost u more of ur health in the end. Don't take anything she prescribes without doin ur homework on it, she tends to prescribe dangerous meds for small issues. Her med knowledge needs some work.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Russell has tried hard each time when I went to see her to provide the best care , therefore I gladly recommend her as physician

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Russell 7 years now. I appreciate she actually sits down and listens. I am not very old but I already have had some serious health issues and I appreciate she takes them serious and helps direct me to the right specialist or medications she had changed for me from my last doctor and the results were amazing less is best. I also appreciate she listens to the conversations I have had and inquires about personal issues. Thank you Dr. Russell for making me feel like a person not a number. The only thing that would be a huge improvement is appointments to be on time usually always running late. I believe this is a scheduling issue not giving enough time between patients.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

I like Dr. Russell now; however, it wasn different at first. Dr. Russell listen my problems/questions, refers to a specialist when you need. I went through a rough time in my life and I found her quite supportative to me. She went out of her way on few occasions. She is a Great GP, may be not very open at first but when you start knowing her she can be as friendly as you are. I will definitely recommend her to others. Logged-in users can respond to this rating

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

Would not recommend Dr. to anyone with kids/new baby. Doesn't offer any help with questions (asked about starting solids and she said "most parents just figure it out on their own"). Rushes through appointments and is always late (2 appointments we waited over 1 hour). Had to get a 2nd opinion on rash. She barely looked at it and said it was eczeema, turned out to be a fungal infection. Doesn't look at her chart for info... told us son was gaining wait "very slowly" even though he was gaining almost double the recommended weight gain in the 1st weeks/months of life. Left appointments crying many times because she made me feel unrespected and uncared for. Horrible experiences everytime, lack of personality and lack of compasion. Will not see her again, going to a clinic until we find a new doctor.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2010 | flag