Rate Dr. Kevin Lai

Dr. Kevin Lai's Ratings

Staff are always organized and polite.Dr.Lai has always been friendly and courteous.He takes as much time as neccessary to discuss my issues and explains things in layman terms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr Lai saved my life!! I was very fortunate to have him as the doctor on duty when I was admitted to the ER with breathing problems. My husband and daughter were at my bedside for the next 10 days and so was Dr Lai. He kept them well informed on my condition and the treatment being used while I fought for my life in a coma. I am here living and well 3 years later thanks to him, we all say a prayer for sending him to us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Lai was very professional when I visited him during my pre liver transplant. He was knowledgable at a time that I needed to understand what was happening to me. I am post transplant 10 months now and doing well. Thankyou

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Dr. Lai worked well under pressure, having to operate and get me hooked up to an external pacemaker when I suddenly went into heart block in ICU. When no-one could diagnose what was wrong with me, he tested me for Lyme, which I really appreciate, as many doctors don't consider this. In my follow-up visits after getting a permanent pacemaker, he explained everything very clearly, showed me test results and was easy to talk with. I trust his judgment and was very thankful to have him there when I needed a skilled physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

DR. LAI WAS VERY INFORMATIVE, EXPLAINING MY RESULTS AND WHAT I CAN DO TO IMPROVE MY SITUATION. PROMPT FOLLOWUP VISITS AND DELIVERY TO MY FAMILY DR. I FOUND HIM A VERY GOOD DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Dr. Lai is thorough and considerate. Anyone that I know who has been to him will concur.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

Excellent doctor, explains well, is informed and up-to-date. Puctual for appontments, approachable, friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Excellent doctor. Have been seeing him for 10 years as a specialist for high blood pressure problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

My first encounter with Dr. Lai was in the ER, with my life hanging in the balance. He made swift & decisive calls that saved my life. Subsequent office visits proved that he is a consummate professional. I'm now enjoying a normal, healthy life again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2010

Dr Liu was excellent. He took the time to listen to my symptoms and finally provided me an anwer as to what was going on with me. He is very caring, professional and knowledgable. I would highly recommend him !! Nanaimo is lucky to have such a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129510].votes_count ]]