Rate Dr. Robert Naclerio

Dr. Robert Naclerio's Ratings

Dr. Naclerio performed sinus surgery in mid 2012 to remove polyps. This was my second time for the same procedure and have a 30+ year history of sinus problems. My recovery time was minimal and all symptoms were resolved following the surgery. I was well informed going into the procedure and the standard of care I received was second to none from beginning to end. Through all the office visits as part of initial diagnosis and follow up care every question was answered in detail and I felt I had Dr. Naclerio's full attention throughout each visit. I'm sure he's incredibly busy but you'd never know it. I would not hesitate to give him the highest recommendation to anyone that is contemplating sinus surgery or has ongoing sinus problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

The best sinus guy around. He performed my nasal polyp removal surgery on me a few years ago and I now regularly see him to keep my sinuses under control. I had this procedure done 5 years prior by another doctor and my recovery took a long time with a good amount of discomfort. Down time and recovery with Dr. Naclerio was literally just a few days and literally almost no discomfort. I was dumbfounded! He is an amazing doctor. He gives lectures around the world due to his expertise in the field and he's chief of staff in ENT at U. of Chicago. He's very involved with new treatments and research so he is up on the latest info. All around just a very personable and classy guy -- just the best doctor and no, I was not paid to write this and I have no reason to lie. :D I was looking up another doctor in another specialty on h ere and out of curiosity looked up Dr. Naclerio and noticed he had no reviews. He deserves all fives (best).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129815].votes_count ]]