Rate Dr. Dominic Leung

Dr. Dominic Leung's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I am saddened at the retirement of Dr. Leung. He was my dr. from the time I moved to Alberta in 1981. He has been the most sincerely caring and effective dr. I could have had. I have appreciated his humour and flexibility, and his willingness to insist on care/referrals. I will truly miss him and wish him the best in his future. Edmonton is a little worse off without Dr. Leung in practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Leung has been my family's doctor for the better part of the last 25 years. He is now serving three generations of our family. He is nothing but kind, courteous, and compassionate. When my father was dying, he made it a point to visit him on almost a daily basis in the hospital. I will be very sorry to see the day when he decides to retire for good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

My family doctor for years. He's the prototype for what every doctor should be striving to emulate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

Dr. Leung has been my doctor forever. He's super awesome and has squeezed me in even at short notice. The man is dedicated to his work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2010

he has been my doctor for 15 years, and he came to see my after the births of my children and has taken them on as patients as well. He is an excellent doctor, very caring!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Very good MD. Came back to him after years of using other Doctors, and wish I never left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2008

De. Leung has been our family doctor for over 30 years when my grandparents used to see him! He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2008

Dr Leung is a fabulous doctor and person. He is very knowledgable and wonderfully kind. He has helped me and my family from the common cold to weight loss programs to depression. He is compassionate, humourous, and gentle. I know he will retire soon and I am not looking forward to finding another doctor as amazing as him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2007

dr leung has been my family doctor since i was very young he has always helped me for whatever was ailing me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1129940].votes_count ]]