Rate Dr. Chad Robertson

Dr. Chad Robertson's Ratings

Dr Robertson has done surgery on both my upper and lower jaw/deviated septum and wisdom teeth, He was a great surgeon polite, informative, caring and skilled, he has a no non sense approach however, I did find him to be very down to earth, the staff of Dr's, Nurses and Techs that worked with him were also top notch and very comforting to me at 44 getting this done as my first surgery was very overwhelming. They comforted me and assured me that I would be fine and that my surgery was a success and it was!!! Even my own Orthodontist here in NB and my family Dr can not believe how smooth it all went less than 2 weeks later and I'm way advanced in my recovery!!! So my advice to anyone is don't go into this lightly it is a big surgery with lots of ups and downs but do not hesitate to use Dr Robertson and his staff as I know I made the right decision in choosing them. Thanks to your whole team Dr Chad Roberston.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

I met Dr Robertson when he was a resident. I was a 16 y/o kid with a congenital deformity. I spent the 1st 16yrs of my life being ridiculed for the same. Dr. Robertson was awesome, and i can remember the moment i first saw myself in the mirror, bruised, bloody , and swollen. I didn't recognize who i was, and feared I would look worse than before. As the team of residents/attendings left my room he stayed behind and spoke a soft word of hope and encouragement. 12 yrs later all is well, and I had nothing to worry about. I will NEVER forget the skill and kindness of Dr. Robertson.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chad Robertson is everything that a surgeon should be. I am eternally grateful to have been fortunate enough to be in his care after a very serious accident and have the utmost respect and confidence in him as a surgeon and he is a very kind, and personable person to boot.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chad Robertson is a God-send surgeon! He was able to arrange his schedule to take me as a patient after my original surgeon took a leave of absence. His skill is flawless, with minimal oral scaring and wonderful care. He was apt to answer any questions I had, and took his time explaining the procedure in practical terms. The team of residents were also very professional and demonstrated excellent bedside manner.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Robertson- excellent bed side manner- asked a lot of questions.. seemed genuinely concerned about my malady..I was not rushed, and recommend him utmost.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr Chad Robertson and the Residents were great. They answered all my questions and 5 months after my surgery, things are great. I'm glad my ortho recommended him!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Robertson takes his time to listen to all you have to say and answer any questions or concerns you may have. He's very gentle and makes you feel at ease. He's a great surgeon. I would definitely recommend him...

Submitted July 18, 2009 | flag

Dr Robertson has been very understanding and patient with me about my jaw and has been very helpful in finding options in trying to get good results. He is a good surgeon.

Submitted May 4, 2007 | flag