Dr. Chad Robertson

Rate Dr. Chad Robertson

Dr. Chad Robertson's Ratings

bothed surgery.......finding out months later, still have apnea and miserable, most of my mouth is numb, this surgery is one of the biggest mistakes.....Dr Robertson doesn't seem to care!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I am a student from out of province and was referred to Dr. Robertson for wisdom teeth extraction. I am now about three months post op and I can comfortably say that he is by far the greatest oral surgeon in all the land. I only needed painkillers on day one, and even then it was only the orange ibu profins, never needed t3s although he does prescribe you lots of both in an effort to make you as comfortable as possible. I am so happy with my experience. The stitches were super helpful and not uncomfortable. The surgery took less than twenty minutes and he just makes you feel at ease through the entire ordeal. Very happy. Would recommend this guy to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Robertson fixed my daughters cleft lip, and her jaw over this past year, for a total of three surgeries. He's a very personable and extremely skilled professional. I feel so blessed that he's been in my families life for this last year as it has been a strenuous one for my family. This being said, Dr. Robertson is the best of the best, if you're looking for a skilled professional he's your guy. I read a review that said he had a "no-nonsense" attitude. This may be true, but only in the best way possible. That is a positive trait in my book. That reviewer must've been an insecure teenager looking for constant approval that couldn't understand the sheer amazing qualities that Dr. Robertson posesses. My daughter has never had better self esteem and has never been as happy as she is now with the three surgeries behind her. I will be forever grateful. Be sure to go see Dr. Roberton, he's truly the best of the best here in Atlantic Canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Dr. Robertson removed my wisdom teeth a few days ago. Such an efficient and skilled professional he is. I chose to do it with just localized freezing and he didn't try to sway me other wise like the other staff I talked to before surgery. Very knowledgeable. The only thing that wasn't perhaps extraordinary about the experience was his distinct no nonsense attitude, he was very to the point and no embellishments, so if you're looking for someone to cut the crust off your sandwich he's the wrong guy. This being said, I'd Go back to him in a heartbeat if I had more wisdom teeth to get out. Also, his incisions and stitches are boss, I mean easiest recovery from any dental thing I've ever had ever. Great Surgeon, best medical experience I've ever had, by far!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2574350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Dr Robertson has done surgery on both my upper and lower jaw/deviated septum and wisdom teeth, He was a great surgeon polite, informative, caring and skilled, he has a no non sense approach however, I did find him to be very down to earth, the staff of Dr's, Nurses and Techs that worked with him were also top notch and very comforting to me at 44 getting this done as my first surgery was very overwhelming. They comforted me and assured me that I would be fine and that my surgery was a success and it was!!! Even my own Orthodontist here in NB and my family Dr can not believe how smooth it all went less than 2 weeks later and I'm way advanced in my recovery!!! So my advice to anyone is don't go into this lightly it is a big surgery with lots of ups and downs but do not hesitate to use Dr Robertson and his staff as I know I made the right decision in choosing them. Thanks to your whole team Dr Chad Roberston.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I met Dr Robertson when he was a resident. I was a 16 y/o kid with a congenital deformity. I spent the 1st 16yrs of my life being ridiculed for the same. Dr. Robertson was awesome, and i can remember the moment i first saw myself in the mirror, bruised, bloody , and swollen. I didn't recognize who i was, and feared I would look worse than before. As the team of residents/attendings left my room he stayed behind and spoke a soft word of hope and encouragement. 12 yrs later all is well, and I had nothing to worry about. I will NEVER forget the skill and kindness of Dr. Robertson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Dr. Chad Robertson is everything that a surgeon should be. I am eternally grateful to have been fortunate enough to be in his care after a very serious accident and have the utmost respect and confidence in him as a surgeon and he is a very kind, and personable person to boot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Dr. Chad Robertson is a God-send surgeon! He was able to arrange his schedule to take me as a patient after my original surgeon took a leave of absence. His skill is flawless, with minimal oral scaring and wonderful care. He was apt to answer any questions I had, and took his time explaining the procedure in practical terms. The team of residents were also very professional and demonstrated excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr Robertson- excellent bed side manner- asked a lot of questions.. seemed genuinely concerned about my malady..I was not rushed, and recommend him utmost.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr Chad Robertson and the Residents were great. They answered all my questions and 5 months after my surgery, things are great. I'm glad my ortho recommended him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130007].votes_count ]]