Dr. J. Carol Geer

Rate Dr. J. Carol Geer

Dr. J. Carol Geer's Ratings

Dr. Geer is the best Dentist I have ever had. Highly professional, latest technology, absolutely pain-free. I trust Dr. Geer's recommendations completely.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

I have seen Dr.Geer for over 25 yrs. She keeps up with new technology and the latest treatments. I am very satisfied with her practice and would highly recommend recommend her.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Geer did a great job with my fillings and it was totally pain-free. The staff was very pleasant and professional. My Hygienist was also very thorough and gentle. The office was clean and organized and had very advanced equipment with computers in the rooms where I could view treatment information on the screen. I would highly recommend Dr. Geer to my family and friends.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Office staff very pleasant to schedule/reschedule appointments. Arrived early and taken back for cleaning ahead of schedule. Dr. Geer very engaging and update on latest in dentistry. Very painless cleaning. I have been going to her for over 10 years.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Geer for almost 30 years! I cannot imagine going to anyone else, nor would I want to. She is extremely devoted to her patients and knowledgeable in the field of dentistry. I trust her completely and highly recommend her.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Geer has been my dentist for 27 years. My teeth are in really good shape thanks to her. I always look forward to my visit to her office to catch up with her and her friendly staff. The dental hygienist is gentle and quick. I never have to wait much at all to be seen.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient for many years and extremely pleased with all aspects of this practice. So much so I have recommended Dr. Geer to several people. Very solution and long term result oriented with tremendous results. Painless and professional I can not recommend Dr. geer and staff enough.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr Geer and Staff (Betty and previously Rosava) are simply THE BEST! They are like an extended family and really cares about each client! Dr Geer is always delightful to be around with. She makes you laugh (even though you are trying very hard not to with your mouth being opened and worked on). Her work is impeccable and her office staff is always on top of everything!!! There's never an issue with billing and insurance! We have had other dentist before and have never gone to another after finding her! We've been with her over 10 years!!!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Geer is the best dentist I have ever been to. When we changed insurance companies, we remained as her patients even though she does not accept our insurance. Her work is excellent. She cares about our comfort and works accordingly. She is eager to try new methods to increase safety and patient comfort. Her staff is always cheerful and helpful. Her Dental Hygienist is the best I have had the pleasure to be a patient of. We have been going to Dr. Geer's office for over ten years and I recommend Dr. Geer very highly.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Geer is very knowledgeable. Knows everything that is new but doesn’t ‘jump’ to be the first which is a big plus in my book. Has helped tremendously working with my podiatrist to get me the treatment needed. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting an exceptional dentist.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag