You may also like

Rate Dr. Ming Yue

Dr. Ming Yue's Ratings

Dr. Yue is a wonderful doctor who tries to make the best out of all circumstances. It is common for him to not be on time with appointments, but this is attributed to patients taking longer than scheduled. He is willing to give the time and attention to concerns of the patient. One if the best doctors I have ever dealt with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Has been my family doctor for years. I feel comfortable talking to him and trust his opinion

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Saw Dr. Yue at the after hours clinic. He was 30 minutes late for his first appointment of the evening. Found him a little condescending and aloof in our brief conversation. He prescribed me great medication for my issue but didn't give me enough of one, leaving me to try and track him down. (My regular doctor and the pharmacy finally did).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I think Dr. Yu is a sorry excuse for a doctor. My husband was in the hospital last week for a hurt back and he basically accused him of only being there for drugs. Dr. Yu then looked at my husband's mother and told her she could get Percecet's off the street for her son. My husband was appalled! He is a middle aged, healthy man who is a workaholic who had to be "gently" convinced to consider going to hospital in the first place. Once it got to the point where we had to call an ambulance because he couldn't move an inch, he gave in. Dr. Yu was rude and arrogant and talked down to grown man. We have since removed Dr. Yu as our family doctor and are lodging a formal complaint. This doctor should not be treating the public. Very unprofessional and beyond rude!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1130373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

He is the worst doc ever. Was going through depression did not care just wanted me out of the room. Was asking me what I wanted. Instead of me looking to him. No compassion, he should not be a doctor. Will not see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Worst doctor ever. Had him in the ER at Leduc. NO care or willingness to help. Wanted my husband to tell him what to test in my daughters blood, then jokingly said he could test for STD's. She's 3!!!! Terrible Terrible Terrible. Its no wonder doctors get bad reps. The ER is a joke

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

A great Dr. but his staff could use a little more people skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2012

TERRIBLE DOCTOR!! i had the pleasure of having him in the Emergency at the Leduc Hospital when i was having a miscarriage. he thought it was ok to make jokes about why we might have miscarried.. for example that me and my husband were related and thats why our baby had birth defects and we lost it. TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE!!! He laughed through the whole appointment as if nervous. Extremely unprofessional. As if we werent upset enough already. he also told me at first that i was probably just over reacting and there was probably nothing wrong. then when he came in with my blood test results... he said well... i guess you werent overreacint.. you are miscarrying'. i would not recommend this doctor to anyone and would probably leave the hospital if i found out he was the doctore there at that time. Please do not go see this doctor. Doctors should be there tohelp us... not make us feel terrible like he did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

absolutely the worst. Do not see this man, he goes by the book,has no bedside manner at all, and cannot even diagnose a pulled tendon. Instead, he said it was broken and put a cast on my hand for 6 weeks!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2012

Found him arrogant and disinterested with my concerns. I felt like he was talking down to me. I will avoid him from now on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130367].votes_count ]]