Rate Dr. Bruce Josephson

Dr. Bruce Josephson's Ratings

Dr. Josephson is a dedicated physician and a wonderful, caring human being. He has provided care and empathy for my wife beyond our expectations for several years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

My husband has been a patient of Dr Josephson for many years. This is the best Doctor ever. He is very kind and is one of the smartest men we know. His secretary Michelle is fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

Dr. Josephson is my husband's doctor and is wonderful with him. Gives us all the facts and explains in a way we can understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

I have been a patient for about 3 years and have found Dr Josephson to be very good. If I ever have any questions or concerns between appointments he and his receptionist are very accessable, helpful and quick to respond.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2008

I became a patient of Dr Josephson about 2 week ago.....he was wonderful....he quickly arranged various cardiac tests for me and was great in exlaining the results.He also arranged for e to see doctors in several other specialities as needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2008

Requested a broad range of tests, and fully explained the results, and his analysis was correct. He did not order any unnecessary medications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130376].votes_count ]]