Rate Dr. Bruce Josephson

Dr. Bruce Josephson's Ratings

Dr. Josephson is a dedicated physician and a wonderful, caring human being. He has provided care and empathy for my wife beyond our expectations for several years.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

My husband has been a patient of Dr Josephson for many years. This is the best Doctor ever. He is very kind and is one of the smartest men we know. His secretary Michelle is fantastic.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Josephson is my husband's doctor and is wonderful with him. Gives us all the facts and explains in a way we can understand.

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient for about 3 years and have found Dr Josephson to be very good. If I ever have any questions or concerns between appointments he and his receptionist are very accessable, helpful and quick to respond.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2008 | flag

I became a patient of Dr Josephson about 2 week ago.....he was wonderful....he quickly arranged various cardiac tests for me and was great in exlaining the results.He also arranged for e to see doctors in several other specialities as needed.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2008 | flag

Requested a broad range of tests, and fully explained the results, and his analysis was correct. He did not order any unnecessary medications.

Submitted May 18, 2007 | flag