Rate Dr. Randy C. Luzania

Dr. Randy C. Luzania's Ratings

I had a traumatic brain injury from a motorcycle crash and my experience with his assistance in my recovery to daily normal life and health issues, I have made him a permanent Dr. He has been very insightful, understand and well medically educated.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

Have used Dr. Luzania for 13 years. Has always been thorough and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

Very good and quick doctor once you get him. Only problem is sometimes I have had to wait in the room for a looooong time for him to come in. They have improved that quite a bit over the years though.

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

Great Dr. Really tries to get to the bottom of any condition. I'd reccomend him as a family MD.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

I have seen Dr. Luzania for a number of years and have always found him to be professional. He really cares about his patients and takes time to answer your questions. Whenever I had to call his office, his nurse is very prompt at returning my calls. I would recommend Dr. Luzania to anyone needing to find a family dr.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2007 | flag