Rate Dr. Randy C. Luzania

Dr. Randy C. Luzania's Ratings

I had a traumatic brain injury from a motorcycle crash and my experience with his assistance in my recovery to daily normal life and health issues, I have made him a permanent Dr. He has been very insightful, understand and well medically educated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Have used Dr. Luzania for 13 years. Has always been thorough and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Very good and quick doctor once you get him. Only problem is sometimes I have had to wait in the room for a looooong time for him to come in. They have improved that quite a bit over the years though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Great Dr. Really tries to get to the bottom of any condition. I'd reccomend him as a family MD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

I have seen Dr. Luzania for a number of years and have always found him to be professional. He really cares about his patients and takes time to answer your questions. Whenever I had to call his office, his nurse is very prompt at returning my calls. I would recommend Dr. Luzania to anyone needing to find a family dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1130452].votes_count ]]