Dr. Jeff W. Lamour

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Jeff W. Lamour has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jeff" to "Jeff W."
RID: 2408413
23/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. LaMour is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is funny, kind and knowledgable. I have been seeing Dr.LaMour for around 4 years now. He always makes me feel comfortable and that he has my best interest in mind. His staff is very friendly and knowledgable. They make you feel like you are a special patient. It is the type of doctors office that I wish others would emulate.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1821527
29/03/12 4 5 5 5 I would drive days to see Dr. LaMour. He is kind, compassionate, patient and funny.It seems rare these days to find a doctor who remembers why he got into medicine in the first place. I cannot say enough good things about him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1637386
17/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Lamour and his staff were excellent. He was knowledgeable and professional.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1521908
25/08/11 5 3 5 5 Dr. LaMour and his staff are very knowledgable and kind. I always feel they are going out of their way to make sure I am taken care of and my concerns are addressed. There is a very personal approach to this practice. Something that unfortunetly is hard to find these days. I highly recommend Dr. LaMour.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1249750

13/09/10 1 2 1 3 Staff does not know anything, they claimed that doctor even take care of kids bone related problems. I spent one + hour at doctor's place and doctor said he is not right person for kids bone issues. I drove so far, spent time and came back with no answer, instead me and my insurance company will loss some money.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 308894
04/05/07 3 5 5 Dr Lamour is extremely knowledgable and friendly, as are his office staff. He takes time with his patients to be sure all questions are answered, which can sometimes lead to waiting - but it's worth it because you feel very comfortable you're making the right (educated) decisions for your health.  Respond