Rate Dr. JOHN A. Odell

Dr. JOHN A. Odell's Ratings

Dr. Odell performed a bilateral lung volume reduction on me 12-4-08 that saved my live. Glad to say i'm still ticking and doing great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Terrific heart doctor! Worth every penny and then some. Would do it again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][361338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

We did our research and chose Dr. O'Dell at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fl. I credit him to my quick recovery, the control of post surgical pain and the return of my good health. He explained in detail my surgery and what was to be expected. Very pleasant and put our worries at ease. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][361337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Dr Odell is an excellent surgeon. Very professional - an expert in his field. He explains everything so a patient can understand what to expect. Would recommend Dr Odell for anyone that is in need of a cardiothoracic surgery. The doctor's staff is also very knowledgeable and helpful (Mayo Clinic/Jacksonville,FL).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][361336].votes_count ]]