Dr. Michael D. Echemendia

Grad. Year: 1976

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Michael D. Echemendia has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael D."
RID: 1516842

19/08/11 3 1 1 1 I went to see him because I had a cyst on my ovary. I unfortunately had 2 tests performed at the hospital. A Ct scan and an ultrasound. the ultrasound showed I had a large cyst but the CT did not. His office only had a copy of my CT. he proceeded to read my CT to me twice when I complained of pain and nausea these tests were also 2 weeks old so who knows how my cyst had progressed since then. all I knew was that I could feel it when I breathed and I had been laying with a heating pad every night. he did not treat me it seems because he had no proof of a cyst. I was in tears because of the pain and hopelessness I was feeling. if only I had the to show him. shame on this doctor for needing proof of pain and discomfort. I went to the hospital today and have my ultrasound in my hands. I plan on going to another obgyn on monday. I have never been treated this way by a doctor. it seemed as if he was more intested in getting home for the day then treating his patients.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1420999
20/04/11 4 3 5 5 Dr. Ech is the BEST!!! He delivered my daughter. He even called me after to see how me and the baby were a few weeks later. What doctor does that? My mother has also gone to him for 15 years. I recommend him to all my friends. He is so caring and listens to you. LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1387663
15/03/11 5 5 5 5 Fabulous doctor. Takes great care of his patients. Dr. Ech delivered all of my babies, including a set of twins.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1383959
10/03/11 5 5 5 5 I am on my second child with Dr. Echmendia. He delivered my first in July 2009 and I was a very high risk patient. I was hospitalized 3 times, 2 of those 3 were for high blood pressure and once for preterm labor. Dr. Echmendia (and his P.A. Rachel) are the kindest, most knowledgable, most cautious doctors. I am now 4 months pregnant with my third child and I would never go to any other doctor than Dr. Echmendia and his staff. (Brooke Crawford)
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 986907
14/09/09 3 3 4 5 I have went to Dr. Ech for over 10 years now. He is a great doctor and takes the time to explain things to you in a language you understand. I would highly recommend him. I just wish the employees at front desk were as nice.  Respond
RID: 940462
19/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ech. is the best dr. I have ever had. He truly loves his job. If he reads this review, he will know who it is because he drove me to the hosptial from the office out of an emergency. What Dr. will take the time to do that these days? I have three healthy children today because of him. He is the best and I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 392840
27/08/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. Ech delivered my first baby and it was a wonderful experience. He didn't offer to let my husband cut the cord--the only down side. Besides that, he was great!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 314923
10/05/07 4 5 5 Dr. Echemendia is great. I went to him for most my OB visits and was really sad to have to find a new doctor because we moved halfway accross the country when I was 36 weeks pregnant. He is very detailed, he listens to your concerns and he has a wonderful NP that works with him.  Respond
RID: 307943
03/05/07 5 5 5 Dr. Ech is the best Gynocologist I have ever had. I have severe endometriosis and he has performed laproscopic surgery for me also. He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He has a great bedside manner, and he has made me feel like he truly cares about my health and feeling my best. I highly recommend him to any woman, especially if you have abnormal problems "down there."
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield