Dr. George Sandor

Rate Dr. George Sandor

Dr. George Sandor's Ratings

Dr. Sandor diagnosed me with a heart defect the day before I was born, and remained my cardiologist until I finished high school. At all times, he was friendly and thorough. I owe my life to him.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

great doctor was cardiologist for son 17 years always knowlegable always polite always good his staff are just as great

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

the best and i have seen others that claim to be the best , other doctors go to him for advice

Submitted Feb. 27, 2011 | flag

He has been my doctor since day 1 when i was disgnosed with congenital heart disease as a baby...im 18 now and im perfectly healthy because of him!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Sandor has always from the first day I found out I was carrying a cardiac baby been there for my self and my family. He was very thorought, trustworthy, informative, precise, and realiable, I always have trusted his judgement and never doubted his opinion he always has done what is most important for my child and I will be forever greatful for having his expertise.

Submitted May 2, 2007 | flag