Rate Dr. Laura Seidel

Dr. Laura Seidel's Ratings

Dr. Seidel is a very knowledgeable, committed and caring psychiatrist who has been seeing my daughter (now 16) for several years. She has excellent rapport with my daughter and has been most helpful to our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1132802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2007

Dr. Seidel is very understanding and knowlegable. She knows a lot about what she specializes in, which you should expect. But sometimes you don't always get someone who always knows what they're talking about, she does. Dr. Seidel actually cares about her patients. She always checks her messages and is always available during a crisis. I have been seeing her for a few years now and I intend not to switch psychiatrists anytime soon. I have seen my share of psychiatrists and she is so different than the rest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1132801].votes_count ]]