Rate Dr. Laura Spratt

Dr. Laura Spratt's Ratings

Once again , I have had to wait for more than an hour and a half for a 10 minute appointment ... an appointment she sent in a student dr for. She has absolutely no respect for other peoples time. Either they need to adjust scheduling , take less patients..... or don't sit their and chit chat about your weekend and holidays outside the door. What makes me irate is that one time , i happened to be 5 minutes late for my appointment and ( honestly not worried about it as she ALWAYS makes me wait forever , and they actually rescheduled me and wouldn't take me in ... so she expects her time to be respected but not mine ?, I also have to fully agree with others in that she has a very non nonchalant attitude to your concerns. This may be an attempt at being " down to earth , and keeping her patients calm" but it also cause her to brush things off . I find with her you need to really be prepared take your health into your own hands and demand what you want done ( whether that be ultra sounds , referral to specialists) . IF you are busy FIND ANOTHER DR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I think Dr. Spratt needs to work on her time management skills and her respect for patients. I wait on average 1:15 minutes to be seen, meanwhile I can hear Dr. Spratt having personal conversations outside of the exam room. She does little to develop rapport with her patients.
Additionally, she does not take paps seriously. When I called to schedule a pap I was told that rather than just schedule one (which I knew was due) they would find out when my last one was and get back to me. Over a year later I am still waiting to hear back from them. If I had the option to switch doctors I would, unfortunately they are no other doctors taking patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Very careless and lacks consideration for your time. She's lucky to have babies to deliver or she'd be out of work. If possible find another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr Spratt and MOA Catherine take excellent care of my elderly parents. She has maintained their health , and always makes time to see or call them if they are worried or have concerns. She does not hesitate to refer them to a specialist , if necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1132929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

I don`t feel Dr. Spratt`s takes paps seriously. I miss my old school doctor that ensured this was done annually along with a breast examination.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1132928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

I too experienced the lack of consideration for my time. Booking fours of sick time instead of two impacts me a great deal both personally and professionally. I chose her b/c my daughter didn't want a man doctor to do the PAP. I found myself judged as mother. Although it's been four years since finding a new doctor it wasn't until this doctor scrapped together participants for her involment in the HPV Study that her office bothered to call me and state that it's been four years since my last PAP. Unbelievable. My now retired doc would have phoned me within weeks of missing that exam. Funny thing about the invite, I had a hysterectomy eight years ago! Beware folks, beware.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1132930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Stay away if you are an older person. Dr. Spratt gave me NONE of the standard tests for people over 65. When I finally switched doctors, it turned out I had 2 serious heart problems & was seriously anemic.... all conditions Dr. Spratt was unaware of. Careless, sloppy doctoring which could have cost me my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1132927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

Dr.Spratt is an excellent doctor. She is no nonsense, practical, knowledgeable and funny. She advocates for her patients, getting you into see specialists quickly if needed. She delivered one of my children and did all the pre and postnatal care for both. Now she is their family doctor as well as mine. Her caring manner and down to earth demeanor make her easy to talk to. She has called me at home and at work to check and see how I was and has seen me immediately whenever it was needed. Yes she is late at times but most doctors are.It is the health care profession. As others have said when she is with you she gives you !00% of her attention. I will never go to another doctor. She is great and so is Catherine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1132926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2010

Dr. Spratt delivered two of my boys and she is amazing. when one of my boys was 5 weeks she saved his life and I will forever be grateful. She is always a little late for her appointment but I feel this is ok as when I get into see her I get 100% attention and she answers all of my question. she gives me my full 15mins. great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1132925].votes_count ]]