Rate Dr. Patricia M. Campbell

Dr. Patricia M. Campbell's Ratings

Dr. Campbell has been seeing my husband for over 12 years. She is an excellent doctor who is very efficient in all she does. At times she can lean to a bit of a negative side but this has only helped get my husband every test and follow-up needed to be sure all is well. She also has excellent working relationships with numerous specialty doctors, should you need to see a specialist for something else, ie: vascular etc. Dr. Campbell has always been there for us and has always returned our calls when we were in need of her. Her staff are wonderful, always maintain contact and have also been there for us- just a phone call away. If you get doctor Campbell as your doctor you are in excellent hands!! She is one smart Doctor who does her job very well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Campbell made my transplant go extremely smooth. She had me relaxed aqnd understood the whole procedure. Her staff have all got excellent personable skills and I feel like my life is as it was before I found out that I had kidney disease. Thank you so much

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

She saved my life. she was able to stop my kidney rejection. Dr.Campbell is very knowledgeable and thorough. She makes you feel like "It's going to be fine" No mater how much of a pickle you are in. Her team is amazing. I think this true of the whole transplant group at the U of A

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

i met dr. cambell when i lived in yellowknife in 2003 .when u are in a meeting with her it is as though you are talking to a freind or someone u have know your whole life! she is the most amazing kidney docter i have had to date! i had a bought with rejection in 2004 and she had total confiedence in a then new drug on the market called thymoglobulin and needlees to say she has given me 5 extra years with my kidney since the rejection i have now had my kidney for 10 years and feel very well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2009

She has been my doctor for almost 10 years. She is kind but also has the ability to challenge me when needed. She is very well read and up to date on nephrology issues. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133035].votes_count ]]