Rate Dr. James Spies

Dr. James Spies's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Spies saved my uterus. I had a 1 inch fibroid that wrecked havoc on my system and two other doctors wanted to just give my a hysterectomy at 31. I did my own research and told my doctor. he gave me his # and said let him decide but i think hysterectomy is the best thing. well dr. spies did his UAE and i was all recovered in 12 days. i didnt feel the incision or any pain. my period came right after and the next period was perfect. i feel like a new woman and i have dr spies to thank for that.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

EXCELLENT! This doctor knows his speciality, and is very personable. I had an uterine embolization which cured me of all my fibroid symptoms including severe anemia. Dr. Spies takes time to discuss options/outcomes/complications. Treats his patients like equals, not as guinea pigs, or as if he's doing you a favor.

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag