Rate Dr. Robert P. Luberto

Dr. Robert P. Luberto's Ratings

He took xrays and never noticed I had hip displasia, and after 10 years since I saw him, I had Hip replacement after he told me my hips looked good. Instead the X-ray had bone spurs he did not inform me of and I later had hip replacement, only to continue to be in pain because I let it go too long thinking Dr. Luberto said my hips looked good, so I continued my activities only to degenerate and continue to be in pain. FYI to Luberto: Young people can be deceiving, look further into their complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

The staff picked up the phone in a timely manner the last 3 times I called. That's an improvement from the previous year. Dr. Luberto is to the point, yet I don't feel rushed during the visit. I can recommend him for family medicine as well as sports medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

Very nice doctors and Physician's Asst is great - office staff is improving!! I would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2010

Doctor is awesome, staff is MISERABLE to deal with. Luberto & Syler are so pleasant, it's a shame they have such rude, incompetent staff working for them. As of today, I will begin the search for a new doctor for myself and my family due to the level of service (or lack there of) that they provide. Sorry Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2010

The best doctor I ever had. Very knowledgeable, very open- minded and listen carefully to what the patient have to say. I moved from the west valley to the east valley to no longer make the long drive. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

STAFF IS SLOW AND INCOMPETENT. THEY GAVE ME THE WRONG TEST RESULTS AND THEY NVER ANSWER THE PHONE. YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR A CALL BACK WHICH IS USUALLY A FEW DAYS ID YOU ARE LUCKY. THE DR IS GREAT. I FINALLY HAD TO SWITCH BECAUSE I COULDN'T TAKE HIS STAFF. NICE GUY AND VERY GOOD. ITS SAD REALLY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Very personable, easy to talk to doctor that actually LISTENS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

highly competent doctor with a great manner. very knowledgeable in sports medicine. highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133493].votes_count ]]