Rate Dr. Robert Coles

Dr. Robert Coles's Ratings

Horrible experience. Office manager (doctors wife) is rude and Doctor is very unclear with procedures intended to perform. Had to pay for unnecessary exrays because they said my others ones were too "fuzzy". Extremely high fees and they try to gaug you for as much as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I have been going to see Dr. Coles and his team for almost 25 years. The staff are always friendly and professional. My dad isn't the greatest patient as he's quite anxious but after visiting Dr. Coles, he refuses to see anyone else and even sees him every 3-4 months since he has the coverage to. I have continued to see Dr. Coles even when I moved out of the area, travelling almost an hour each way, because I believe in his work and his teams ability to take care of my dental health. He has never suggested anything that wasn't needed or warranted and his work has always been top notch - I've never had any issues at all, nor has anyone in my family. Please do not believe all of the reviews on here, Dr. Coles and his entire team is worth the visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I had a horrible experience at this office. I went on a few occasions. He ended up removing my old fillings and replacing them with the white ones. At the same time he ended up doing a partial root canal without my knowledge which then had to be extracted years later by a very qualified dentist. He is inappropriate and rude. I would stay away and find someone else. Seek a referral from a friend. Please...this guy cost me my tooth. I loved my dentist growing up and after going to see this guy it took a long time to trust another dentist again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

The dr and the receptionist are very rude. The don't care about your teeth or your pocket but just how can they make money. I spent more than 5 grand on veneer. He said it would be better for about 10 years But on of my teeth got stained in 8 months and then fell off in 3 years. Every time I went there, he recommended me expensive treatment. And when u need some treatment , they are on vacations. And their cleaning is so painful. I changed my dentist, who don't recommend me expensive treatments. I feel relieved now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

My entire family have gone to Dr. Coles for close to 25 years. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. They are very good with young children and make you feel relaxed. In all my years in going, I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment. I have had fillings, root canals, and crowns and feel I have always had many options explained to me. The final choice is always mine. Dr. Coles himself is always explaining what he is doing, asking if you are ok, and very gentle. Dental work is very expensive and that's life - it's not the dentists fault. I have moved out of the area and continue to drive over an hour to my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

I had to write about Dr Coles and his staff. First there is always so much tension there. His wife is the manager.. depends on her good/bad days. My dental hygentist gives me attitude all the time and just found out my cleaning have been poor. Dr Coles was always saying got to make money. And never listen to me. told me I was to fussy. He did expensive venners on my teeth they feel off and would not consider what could be done. In all the years at my previous dentist I never had teeth pulled.. Within a year of him.. he removed 4 teeth.. and refushed to make me a partial plate. Now I have so much problems.. Im seeing a real pro now.. and they said can't beleive the negelect. Just because I have little insurance he does not really care about me. So as for him as a good dentist I woud never recomened, him I paid the price this new team say.. bad advice and neglect. Now its going to take time to solve these issues he refused to correct Stay away from his place

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. Cole. I needed a bunch of work done and he explained it all so well. Its nice to find a dentist who uses words I can understand. He gave me ALL my options and in the end convinced me to go with a less expensive option to meet my financial needs. NOT just pushing the most expensive one! He and his staff are great. All went as planned, painless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

I am scared of the dentist and I have been able to keep regular appointments and continue to get work done. This is a huge challenge for me. Dr. Coles team is exceptional, I am a big baby and they treat me with kindness and kid gloves. They are fun, try to make you feel comfort in an uncomfortable situation and wow do they know there stuff. Dr. Coles is a great dentist! It takes time to get to know him but onece you do you like him for the way he is. They really care and go out of their way to help. In my opinion, I;m luck to be their patient. I have been to enough dentists in my life to know...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Ear nose throat and wallet specialist, the whole staff is aimed at getting as much money out of you, x-rays by the dozen the most expensive procedures are pushed your way. I found Dr Coles rude and abrupt, Workmanship not good fillings fall out and he won't re-do them for free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133769].votes_count ]]