Rate Dr. Justin Kim

Dr. Justin Kim's Ratings

Best family Doctor. So greatful to have him as our family doctor. He has the heart that care for patients.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

There are not much else to say about this doctor, Dr. Kim is simply amazing. In today's society it is almost impossible to trust and depend on anybody, however this Korean doctor is a blessing. It looks like I am not the only one when I mention that I am not too fond of his office staffs especially his Chinese receptionists, they really throw me off sometimes. Then again, Dr. Kim is always there among everything.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

I have been under Dr. Kim's care for the past 5 years or so. Recently, he has taken over the care of my father, who is suffering with ALS. Dr. Kim is a gem. He is polite, empathetic and resourceful. He always goes out of his way to accommodate my father's special needs, and has advised his staff to do the same. When battling such a dreadful disease, it is a blessing to have Dr. Kim in your corner. We never feel rushed when we visit him, and he is thorough in his examination and recommendations. Thank-you very much, kind doctor!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

I had about 4 family doctors in my life and this 1 is by far the best i feel like i can tell him anything not scared like i was with other doctors also his staff is great amy and the other ladies up front.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Kim for about 5 years. He is amazing. I really wanted a female doctor but he makes me feel as comfortable as possible. His nurse that does the needles is great too. He is very understanding, never rushes and is very caring. He always listens. My only complaint is that the receptionists are kind of rude sometimes, and very rushing. They always seem extremly busy. I highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone. He is great! I am even moving to Milton, but I will drive the way just to see him.

Submitted March 5, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr.Justin Kim for about 8 years. He is far the best of the best. Very caring and understanding. He will never rush you out. Listens to all your concerns or problems. If he is not sure he will find out the answers to your questions. He has helped me so much get better when i was very ill. Thank You Dr.Kim

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor. Though, his Chinese receptionists are totally useless.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr.Kim is one of the best doctors I've ever had. Dr. Kim takes the time to listen and never rushes you through your appointment and has consulted me over the phone when I've been concerned about something. He is truly the best doctor and would follow him to the end of the world if I had to to continue to be under his care. Thank you Dr.Kim!!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Justin Kim, is the best doctor I have ever had. I am a woman and I wouldn't trade him for any woman doctor. He is patient, kind and understanding. I also take my 4 year old son to him (ever since he was born), and he is so good with children. Highly recommened! I have had many doctors and I am so glad to have found Dr. Kim.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr.Kim is the best Dr. I went to see him with my 1st pregnancy and when he was newly open his office. Now not only he is the Dr. of my 3 children but also our whole family. He cares for patient, listen to your concern. Especially, me and my husband were very touch when he went to visit me at the hospital after my delivery for my 2nd and 3rd child.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2010 | flag