Rate Dr. Justin Kim

Dr. Justin Kim's Ratings

Dr. Kim is the best doctor i have ever had. He is patience and caring, and always there for me and my whole family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

My family and I have been with Dr. Kim for years and we absolutely adore him. He is so kind, patient and understanding. He always takes the time to listen and provides excellent advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Best family Doctor. So greatful to have him as our family doctor. He has the heart that care for patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

There are not much else to say about this doctor, Dr. Kim is simply amazing. In today's society it is almost impossible to trust and depend on anybody, however this Korean doctor is a blessing. It looks like I am not the only one when I mention that I am not too fond of his office staffs especially his Chinese receptionists, they really throw me off sometimes. Then again, Dr. Kim is always there among everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

I have been under Dr. Kim's care for the past 5 years or so. Recently, he has taken over the care of my father, who is suffering with ALS. Dr. Kim is a gem. He is polite, empathetic and resourceful. He always goes out of his way to accommodate my father's special needs, and has advised his staff to do the same. When battling such a dreadful disease, it is a blessing to have Dr. Kim in your corner. We never feel rushed when we visit him, and he is thorough in his examination and recommendations. Thank-you very much, kind doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

I had about 4 family doctors in my life and this 1 is by far the best i feel like i can tell him anything not scared like i was with other doctors also his staff is great amy and the other ladies up front.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Kim for about 5 years. He is amazing. I really wanted a female doctor but he makes me feel as comfortable as possible. His nurse that does the needles is great too. He is very understanding, never rushes and is very caring. He always listens. My only complaint is that the receptionists are kind of rude sometimes, and very rushing. They always seem extremly busy. I highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone. He is great! I am even moving to Milton, but I will drive the way just to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Justin Kim for about 8 years. He is far the best of the best. Very caring and understanding. He will never rush you out. Listens to all your concerns or problems. If he is not sure he will find out the answers to your questions. He has helped me so much get better when i was very ill. Thank You Dr.Kim

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

Amazing doctor. Though, his Chinese receptionists are totally useless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2010

Dr.Kim is one of the best doctors I've ever had. Dr. Kim takes the time to listen and never rushes you through your appointment and has consulted me over the phone when I've been concerned about something. He is truly the best doctor and would follow him to the end of the world if I had to to continue to be under his care. Thank you Dr.Kim!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133832].votes_count ]]