Rate Dr. Judy Martin

Dr. Judy Martin's Ratings

Has been my eye doctor for over 20 years. She always goes out of her way to help me and find the best possible solutions for my eye issues. I love seeing her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Martin is very pleasant and friendly. She is understanding of your concerns and answers all of your questions. She recently found a small hole in the back of my retina and when I was seen by a specialist she was amazed at what a great job Dr. Martin did at finding this as it was very small and hard for even the specialist to locate. A+++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

very efficient,professional, and helpful with information...although her office has many steps which are very difficult for seniors.Im sure she already knows this and is working on this problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1133875].votes_count ]]