Rate Dr. Peter MacDougall

Dr. Peter MacDougall's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. MacDougall at the pain clinic for a number of years, there is no better Doctor out there, if you are lucky enough to become one of his many patients he will not stop until he has exhausted all avenues in diminishing your pain.
Nancey

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr MacD was treating me with blocks and pain management before I got transferred to another province. When I got back I had to be referred again. I had the option to see someone else but there is no one better at pain management than this man. He is knowledgeable and will not stop until he has exhausted all avenues to help you. If you are lucky enough to be referred to this man he is worth the wait and the improvement on your quality of life will be remarkable. I cannot say enough good about him. RB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I have been a patient of the Pain Management Clinic under Dr. MacDougall for a number of years as well as the Block Clinic with Dr. MacDougall. Dr. MacD. has been right on with my diagnosis and has been able to decrease my pain by using nerve blocks. I would recommend anyone living with chronic pain to contact the Pain Management Clinic at the Dickson Centre, VG site. The office staff are effecient and will always take time to answer any questions or concerns you may wish to pass onto your Doctor. It may take awhile to get an appointment but if you are lucky enough to become a patient you will be helped with your chronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

Very professional, courteous, explained situation in depth and in terms which was easily understood and provided peace of mind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Dr. MacDougall has followed me and my chronic pain case for many years. After ten years of no explanations he brought more reasoning and understanding to my case in one visit than in ten years of doctors visits. This man is remarkable and very knowledgable and I couldn't say enough good about him. We NEED more concerned individuals like him. I thank God everyday for him taking me on as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr MacDougall. From my own experience I found that he was very understanding and knowledgeable. He was very helpful in my case, I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Did not review my history well. When asked about my previous treatment he was dissmissive and arrogant. Generally uninterested in my case and when asked for more infomation about his notions told me to look it up myself!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

I saw Dr. MacDougall last week and must say its too bad we don't have many more family doctors like him !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. MacDougall is excellent. He has gone above and beyond my expectations of what I would get out of the pain clinic. He is extremely knowledgeable and together with his staff, you know you are in the best of hands

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2008

This doctor knows his stuff. When it comes down to pain and how it is managed. One can only say you have to be patient ..........how patient I dont know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1134018].votes_count ]]