Rate Dr. Rosa G. Cu

Dr. Rosa G. Cu's Ratings

I had determined Dr. Cu would be my children's doctor BEFORE they were even born. My sister (whom is 10 years older than myself) had the great luck in finding her when her children were infants (the eldest is now 25). She's EXTREMELY patient, kind, understanding and very knowledgeable. She listens to your concerns and explains everything very thoroughly. There is no other doctor I would trust my children to.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

She is a very good doctor she has been taking care of my three children since the first day they were born. She very helpful in everything and finds a cure for the children very quickly.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag

Very nice and knowledgeable doctor. Her staffs are polite. Busy office with many patients, expect to wait.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2009 | flag

Very Great with kids and helpful!!! She has been with my daughter since day one and gets to the bottom of everything to find the perfect cure for EVERYTHING!! She will hold nothing back and let you know exactly what she is thinking when she is thinking it!! Thanks to her I have a Healthy and wonderful baby girl and I learn more and more after EVERY visit!

Submitted July 25, 2005 | flag